Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Preds| Win | And back to your regularly scheduled TDL Viewing

We’re going to:

• Trade for Miller

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Trade for Boeser

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Waive another bottom 6 player

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Grim Reaper

Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania

AB04AB85-B54E-4714-990C-8309F23D18B4.jpeg

Reactions: BusinessGoose

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
I actually root for my team to lose. Crazy, I know, but I want what is best for the boys. I am tired of being forced to watch unentertaining hockey. I watch the same game as you, but see it a little differently.
Losing builds character. Character builds men. Men build houses. I would like a new house, therefore I want them to lose.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Did we just….guys I think we just won a game with a late goal? On a lucky bounce, no less. Good god, ive forgotten what that feels like.

Even if the Preds are done for the season, that felt like some clutch shit. Team didn’t drop their heads and kept at it, and got their rewards Especially after giving up a softie to Mark Junko. Hoo boy, I can only imagine the meltdown if we lost on a goal to that guy.

Reactions: Pens x and Andy99

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
We played bad in the first where Jarry bailed us out. Most the team picked up big time after that, except Letang, Rust and Carter. The first two playing like absolute idiots and the latter just 2 strides off everything. Gotta commend Rusty on the ENG though, he wouldn't make that 2 out 100 times, but he did tonight.

McGinn and Heinen had pretty decent games actually, and I am loving DOC now. Imagine if he had a tad more coolness to him.

POJ-Ruuta very good other than Ruuta's penalty which was very dumb.

1st line was good, except for when they were on the PP. Guentzel and Crosby both terrible on the man advantage today.

Anyway, regulation win and gaining on most everyone they should gain on. Now Florida games. Usually fun ones.

Reactions: vodeni and Andy99

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Rust has been pretty much universally considered bad this season. Letang's been much worse though, imo. But Letang's had a slew of off-ice stuff to deal with so that's probably had a huge effect.

Reactions: vodeni

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Not sure if it is possible or has been done in the past, but would love to see the highlights attached to the first post of these.

That way I can come in early morning when I can’t stay up for the game and get the highlights and see what everyone is freaking out about.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Absolutely. I just hope that the recent winning streak doesn’t give the FO some feel good butterflies and they do what is still needed.
Honestly, I don’t trust them to know what’s needed lol if they’re hot on the trail of Vancouver…

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
I actually root for my team to lose. Crazy, I know, but I want what is best for the boys. I am tired of being forced to watch unentertaining hockey. I watch the same game as you, but see it a little differently.
It was entertaining hockey for sure game, but I want them to at least try to get past the 1rst round of the playoffs. I kind of doubt that happens without trades. Not a promise with trades either..

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Not bad... fell asleep about midway through the first and woke up after the 2nd in time to see the 3rd.

They should all workout like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad