Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Panthers | win | What did it cost us?

What was Sid trying to hit on that shot?

• The net

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • A secondary assist

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Geno's nuts

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I mean, that's gotta hurt that area. Ice it up. Game at most.

We need Malkin back. A lot of big games coming up. Being down Petry and Zucker is rough enough going into this stretch.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
No Robo on the road, Malkin giving the leg for the win, and just a solid team win.
tlA8g7C.gif

Jake.... rubbing it in.
sKXmaAE.gif

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
It's insane to me how 20.0% PP is only good for 26th in the league these days. We were hovering around there recently.
It’s pretty wild. Feels like there’s a lack of acknowledgment of how the game has changed when people talk about stats these days. For example, Crosby would be on pace for 90 points in 2016 with his rate now, which is like 112.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Gutsy win. Much better third. Massive Jarry in this one. Props to him.

As everyone, I gotta hope Geno just got stung. Vulcanized rubber... it is what it is. At least it wasn't Letang shooting, because then it would inevitably have been his face. Maybe that's why he just won't pull the tricker on the PP no more :D .

In any case, I gotta say it has been good to seeing something like old Rusty back. It really did do his habits some good to replace PP1 duty with a bigger role on the PK. He motors now. You love to see it.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
It was a nice win as to getting 2 points on the road. Florida not at full strength so that was a break. I really would like to see DOC play with his size vs Heinen who just doesn't make much happen. Cant have so many smaller griders like McGann, Heinen on LW who are not much offensively. Like Poehling size and love to add DOC to the mix with Teddy B and Archibald. third line of Poehling, Carter and Cap has nice size.

Reactions: Victor Z

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Gutsy win. Much better third. Massive Jarry in this one. Props to him.

As everyone, I gotta hope Geno just got stung. Vulcanized rubber... it is what it is. At least it wasn't Letang shooting, because then it would inevitably have been his face. Maybe that's why he just won't pull the tricker on the PP no more :D .

In any case, I gotta say it has been good to seeing something like old Rusty back. It really did do his habits some good to replace PP1 duty with a bigger role on the PK. He motors now. You love to see it.

Jarry pulling the Hasek routine was phenomenal.

Worthy of the lumberjack gif...

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Jarry!

I'm falling in love with Bryan Rust all over again.
Hope Geno's ok. Love the play to score even though it was costly. Was his right knee the surgically repaired one?

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
I was kind of expecting a loss here, what with Petry and Zucker (🥺) out + some FL sunshine. Solid play and glad for the win, and Tanger with a beauty, but whichever writer tossed out "they're unexpectedly healthy right now," kindly resign your post.

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad