Post-Game Talk: Pens vs Kings: PP giveth and taketh away on Jagr night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
eller may have been our worst player in the last 5-6 games...so all the things coming together, Rust sucks, Smith sucks,

...oh and Sully says "I thought we defended hard" ......
He’s said that several times over the last month while we’ve been engaged in below .500 hockey lol

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
From a poster on another site…

“Coming out of the ASG break, I said these next 4-6 games should tell the tale. Well, they went 2-4. Over their last 10 games, the team has gone 3-6-1, earning only 7 out of a possible 20 points. The teams above them in their last 10:

Philly, 4-5-1, 9 points
Tampa, 6-4, 12 points
Detroit, 5-4-1, 11 points
Devils, 5-4-1, 11 points
Isles, 3-3-4, 10 points

Their done. They've been done for weeks, yet Dubas has done nothing. Instead, Dubas is probably staring at MTL, NYI, PHI, and SEA as the "easy" games, which are 4 of their next 5 opponents.

The team has a .539 points percentage on the season. Since the 1st of the year, 17 games, they've gone 6-8-3, .441 points percentage.
Against playoff teams since the 1st of the year, they've gone 3-4-3, and only gone 3-4 against non-playoff teams.”

I read an article during the game from my saved list and you could essentially just change the date to today and it'd be the same situation with Sullivan and yet here we f***ing are.

He remains.

I'm not on my laptop but the other one I saved on my phone...tell me this isn't the same shit and yet dipshits like Rossi, DK, and Yohe want us to be ashamed for thinking Sullivan is the problem.

December 2022
https://thehockeynews.com/nhl/pitts...mike-sullivan-takes-heat-aims-be-better-coach

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh

.....The Steelers LMAO

Seriously. Was that a loaded question? Steelers are one of just 9 NFL teams to have not won a playoff game since 2016 (not to mention only 3 playoff wins in the last 13 years).... and they are on the verge of extending Tomlin and doing all the same things over again.

This whole city has an accountability problem. It's almost like the Rooneys and FSG saw how the Nuttings rake in money without having to put out a good product and just said "winning takes a lot of work, let's just do that".

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
Did I or you’re just making shit up? Blaming Sid on the other hand is bizarre, he’s not even top 15 of our issues if I had to make a list.

Also imagine thinking that a 37 y/o Sid is gonna tell people to fire a coach. I don’t remember hearing any report of Sid asking to fire a coach before, it’s not going to start today. He seems to respect chains of commands. It almost as if the people that are paid to make decisions and manage payrolls have to wake up and fix things.
So He is PART of the Solution or PART of the Problem

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Did I or you’re just making shit up? Blaming Sid on the other hand is bizarre, he’s not even top 15 of our issues if I had to make a list.

Also imagine thinking that a 37 y/o Sid is gonna tell people to fire a coach. I don’t remember hearing any report of Sid asking to fire a coach before, it’s not going to start today. He seems to respect chains of commands. It almost as if the people that are paid to make decisions and manage payrolls have to wake up and fix things.
These people have it in for him either way. It’s really strange. I think most of them are just angry that Geno’s game has fallen off a bit while Sid continues to excel.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
You know Pittsburgh sports are in a dire situation when the Pittsburgh Pirates are probably the team with the brightest future of all of the Pittsburgh sports teams.

I'd honestly even consider the Penguins below the Steelers at this point.
Yeah... The name is Bob Nutting who is a billionaire that could care less about the Pirates being successful team.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
These people have it in for him either way. It’s really strange. I think most of them are just angry that Geno’s game has fallen off a bit while Sid continues to excel.
don't like your post at all...shows counter bias...the only guy that you can say may be HoG but who else is angry at Sid because Geno's game has fallen off...these people....he reacted on jose's post who is on every single core player (he is wrong about Sid, but thats a different story)

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
UMMM I have Sid & Geno Jerseys, there is some Thermonuclearlevel Psychological Projection & Cognitive Dissonance on this MB

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Harkins just needs to get in some reps to get back to his game after returning from
Injury. Tonight is not a good example of what this team is capable of.
IMG_2132.jpeg

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Jagr's jersey was retired!!
Will Sid have his jersey retired one day? 100%
Malkin 100%
Letang 100%

This is a business unfortunately, it's time to move on and start thinking of the after Sid-Geno era. MS hopefully gets fired in the off season!

the penitent

Feb 20, 2023
Seriously - did anyone watching this game think the Pens were going to win when they were up 1-0. They could barely execute simple zone entries from the 2nd period on, and LA was swarming all over them. Simply put, they have largely mediocre talent exacerbated by not very good coaching.

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Seriously - did anyone watching this game think the Pens were going to win when they were up 1-0. They could barely execute simple zone entries from the 2nd period on, and LA was swarming all over them. Simply put, they have largely mediocre talent exacerbated by not very good coaching.
IMG_2130.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad