Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Hawks | win | We won it for Geno.... Barely.....

Geno:

• Trade him he deserves better

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • So happy hes retiring a Pen

Votes: 32 82.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Oh, good call. Site hasn't updated to his total after tonight.

Yeah, I just checked his total which hasn't been updated for tonight yet. Has him at 23 in 18.
Imagine if our PP wasn't trash or if Sully had split him from GCR earlier.

Might be hovering around Mcjesus right now. Not that Sid could ever keep this pace for a full season any more. But he might have an 100 pointer in him which is amazing considering his age.

Think Mcjesus gets like 120 though.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019

Might be hovering around Mcjesus right now. Not that Sid could ever keep this pace for a full season any more. But he might have an 100 pointer in him which is amazing considering his age.

Isn't he neck and neck with Gretzky for most consecutive seasons over a PPG? I know Gretzky is at 19 for at or above a PPG and if Sid keeps up, this'll be 16 for that category. I think strictly over a PPG, Gretzky's at 16. Maybe?

I dunno. I'll settle for Sid breaking that record.

Reactions: Pancakes

BobCole

May 21, 2014
Isn't he neck and neck with Gretzky for most consecutive seasons over a PPG? I know Gretzky is at 19 for at or above a PPG and if Sid keeps up, this'll be 16 for that category. I think strictly over a PPG, Gretzky's at 16. Maybe?

Gretzky had 15 consecutive seasons above 1PPG. In his 16th season, he had 48 points on 48 games. So technically Crosby already has the "record" for most consecutive seasons above 1 PPG. Obviously a silly non-record, but just FYI.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011

Yes. Gordie Howe did 17. Gretzky did 19. Sid is at 17.

If Sid can do this for three more seasons he'll break Gretzky's record. Tall order but with the condition Sid keeps himself in....might be possible.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

Nathaniel Skywalker

Oct 18, 2013

If McDavid scores like 120 and Crosby 105 n oilers miss po I can see a third hart maybe. Long ways to go but I can dream lol

Reactions: Pancakes

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
+++++ The majority of the team, including Sid and Geno, were good for the most part.

+++++ I'm giving Rakell his own section because f*** Sullivan.

----- Letang, Rust and Jake were putrid. The former two have been putrid way too often this season.

Jake's going to score 50 with like 25 of them being EN.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
+ Seeing Sid/Geno celebrate a goal like it was year 1 again was f***ing awesome. Love seeing it.

- There is not much I see on the ice that makes me think this team can even remotely compete with a playoff environment. But I've also seen 2015 before. :laugh:
Yeah, but this team is so much different than 2015

Reactions: ColePens

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
The bad... another 3 Goal lead lost... how many just this year. It's crazy how Jeckll and Hyde we are... again.

Goal #1 and #2 were super bad. Letang is not playing well at all....
1669003730624.png

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
The bad... another 3 Goal lead lost... how many just this year. It's crazy how Jeckll and Hyde we are... again.

Goal #1 and #2 were super bad. Letang is not playing well at all....
View attachment 610623

People can criticize the stills all they want, but they continue to show that the team's stars are indifferent to defense. They aren't talented enough to just take a shift off against Kane and Toews.

BTW, there is $106M and 18 years (18 years!) of remaining contract in this image. Not counting DeSmith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad