Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Hawks | win | We won it for Geno.... Barely.....

Geno:

• Trade him he deserves better

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • So happy hes retiring a Pen

Votes: 32 82.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Not a super great win, but I guess any win B2B on the road is nice for sure. Would be great if Guentzel, Rust and Letang could get back to last years level of play.

Anyways, Rakell has 26 points in 38 games as a Penguin now, 56 over 82 pace with zero PP time.

BobCole

May 21, 2014
Sid has 10 goals and 27 points. Somehow that doesnt seem right with how many games hes been crap in.
Agreed, and it's a great sign. He's been a nonfactor in so many games and is still producing like a madman. It's totally possible he pots 100+ this year at age 35. Good stuff.

Reactions: Zirakzigil

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Sid sure had a strong finish to the week.

Rust with a team-high -2. Zuck was the other minus, so I’m blaming that on Rust.

So happy we got the win for Geno. Even better that both G and Sid scored.

It would have been brutal to blow that game.
Jake, Letang and Rust need to wake the f*** up.

But 5-1-1 over the last 7 is pretty good, right?

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
@CascadiaPenguin I'll allow it, especially given the circumstances :thumbu:

I'm at my sister's for my niece's bday so I didn't get to watch, but glad they hung in for the win for Geno's 1,000th, and that it was on the road, tbh. Lord knows he's been through a ton to get there, and he is score in it makes it all the sweeter.

Between the competition and the occasion, also fitting that Sid had another 4 point night.

Reactions: CascadiaPenguin

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
Glad we won, congrats Geno on a thousand magnificent games! One of the all-time greats! Great night for Crosby, and the fact that we won three in a row for the first time this season, we'll take it!
Letang tried his best to only make it 2. His D assignment is always either behind him, scoring, or getting shoved after scoring.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
So I missed the game and just highlight watching. I swear Letang is brain dead half the time on these goals. Tie up a f***ing stick dude in the first one and on the second, why are you standing in the high slot covering no one instead of seeing where Kane is and dropping to cover?

Reactions: BillPrep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad