Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Flyers | win | Won it for Letang, Geno took dumb penalties in honor of Letang

Letang

• Overrated

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Underrated

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Rated properly

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
I don't blame Geno one bit.

When an NHL ref has decided that you are getting tossed, it is going to happen.

There is 0 chance there is no malice behind tossing a guy after missing a blatant penalty after calling 3 on him in 1 period.

All year, officials let blatant penalties on Sid and Geno go and both have been tossed from a game for having the audacity to be frustrated.
What's new?

According to you, it's never the pens fault. Always the zebras......JFC

Your shtick is old and stale. Just about as old and stale as this roster, lol.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
hope Bonino can solidify bottom 6, but even before the injury he played him like 3 minutes a game, this is what it is..

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
What's new?

According to you, it's never the pens fault. Always the zebras......JFC

Your shtick is old and stale. Just about as old and stale as this roster, lol.

Geno is at fault for taking penalties, but that uncalled high stick was inexcusable, giving Geno 2 for complaining was ridiculous, and tossing him for being upset at getting 2 was flat-out unprofessional.

The Penguins have flaws and NHL refs are children who let their insanely small power in the world go to their head, these ideas are not mutually exclusive.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
My Flyers friend and I are conflicted as to which team did the other a bigger solid. I contend the Pens won on that front, as well.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Won’t be winning that one, Bob...but nice try

He's so despicable. I don't know why you continually quote that dinosaur. I just wish he would go away, nobody cares what he says. He's everything that's wrong with the Pittsburgh sports scene, he really really is.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I'm still high on POJ long-term, but he's hit a rookie wall.

Ruhwedel should be first out of the lineup when an injured defenseman returns, but POJ should be second out. Keep Friedman in until they're fully healthy.

I don’t see POJ ever being a top four D in the league so asking him to be one is going to make him look bad.

He’s still adding a ton offensively. I can live with that if he is sloppy defensively.

Geno is at fault for taking penalties, but that uncalled high stick was inexcusable, giving Geno 2 for complaining was ridiculous, and tossing him for being upset at getting 2 was flat-out unprofessional.

The Penguins have flaws and NHL refs are children who let their insanely small power in the world go to their head, these ideas are not mutually exclusive.

100%. It’s bizarre Marchand gets away with what he does and is respected and our two generational stars are slapped on the wrist continuously.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia

Ruhwedel should be first out of the lineup when an injured defenseman returns, but POJ should be second out. Keep Friedman in until they're fully healthy.
I had some lingering hope for Chad being serviceable this year. That's gone now. I've lost all trust.
Want him gone next year.

Rutta can't come back fast enough.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

He’s been bad but so has Petry…that pair has been awful since put together…Sullivan needs to go back to the drawing board

So did Geno get the game or was it 10?

And if he did get 10 why did Sully think it was a game misconduct?

What a weird game.
Game misconduct apparently…

Arkadiusz

Feb 22, 2019
Concord, MA
Same team and same style of play I saw yesterday, only difference is Konecny
1680484775408.png
Pastrnak...

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Got the W that's all that matters. This was going to be a tough game. Flyers would have loved to beat us here.

This same flyers team beat Florida. And took both NYR and CAR to OT this past month.

You can say what you want about how bad they are but they were playing to take us out of the playoffs and not get the season sweep.

Keep hating. I really question how many of you really are fans. Sure it can get frustrating but to root for the team to lose is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad