Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Flyers | win | Won it for Letang, Geno took dumb penalties in honor of Letang

Letang

• Overrated

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Underrated

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Rated properly

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
----- Geno: I know it's frustrating bro. I know. But you gotta lead this team to the playoffs. You have been AWESOME lately. Gotta reel in that mind.

---- POJ: Falling off the face of the earth as so many rookie dmen do.

-------- We gave a million point blank scoring chances. Against a playoff team, they would score 4-5. I'm glad we can barely hold on a lead against an absolute shit team. Against any playoff teams, we lose tonight.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens need wins and with Isles loss, it sets up one dash to the finish. Pens schedule is not daunting and need this win bad,

metalan2

May 30, 2008
That was a terrible effort and they should have lost. It was the exact same game they play every night, but the ended up getting a few more bounces vs a very bad team. Two points, but they didn't the wrong way.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I don't blame Geno one bit.

When an NHL ref has decided that you are getting tossed, it is going to happen.

There is 0 chance there is no malice behind tossing a guy after missing a blatant penalty after calling 3 on him in 1 period.

All year, officials let blatant penalties on Sid and Geno go and both have been tossed from a game for having the audacity to be frustrated.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Lol Flyers almost came back.

Hopefully the Sabres and Panthers go in OT and the Panthers win in the next game they play.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Very fortunate to get the W tonight.

CDS with a stellar performance.

Petry and POJ had a brutal game.

Geno gave a new meaning to braindead, lol.

1 point ahead of the Panthers.

1 point behind the Islanders.

Suck it haters.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017

There is 0 chance there is no malice behind tossing a guy after missing a blatant penalty after calling 3 on him in 1 period.

All year, officials let blatant penalties on Sid and Geno go and both have been tossed from a game for having the audacity to be frustrated.

What about the 4 preceding penalties?

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

mark madden and hair do not approve this post

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
CDS potentially saved our season tonight.
Maybe it won't be a huge HDCA count at the end of the night but the Flyers' quality of chances were absurdly high.

1st star for me, easily. Rak 2nd star. Dumo 3rd star.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad