Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Ducks | Win | Flightless Ducks vs Flying Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Rakell had a great game outside of that bad penalty.
Yeah sorry I know other things happened my brain is just exhausted from that display of hockey :laugh:.

Maybe we can "build" on that. And find combinations that work. And keep up this sticktoitiveness.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Penguins dominated that game and should have had 3-4 more sure goals if our players weren't idiots. Carter missed two open nets himself. I want to say they suck, and they definitely do, but this game wasn't a good example of it. Desmith needs to be better as well.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I thought Zegras was gonna bury that. We won because of his mistake.

Although we got the 2 points, this was another absolutely unacceptable outcome.

Honestly, when is enough is enough?
That was not a mistake by Zegras at all. A literal tap in for Fowler. Fowler just wasn't expecting it for...reasons?

I'd be pissed if a Pens player made that play and the guy on the receiving end didn't finish it

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
++++L2
++Gruden looked good
+Kapanen
+McGinn
+Petts
++I like Smith a lot developmentally. He isn't a good player yet, but he's a good prospect at a position that takes a while to develop.

------OT 2-on-1 goals are nice but Sid & Jake were absolutely disgraceful the entire game. Sid didn't even bother showing up for the first 55 minutes. Pathetic night off.
---POJ blowing a tire on the 3rd goal. Stay on your feet bruh.

Reactions: Icarium

turd

Feb 1, 2013
At this point I don’t even care about the “how”. A win is a win. I’ll take it
Yes, but also, the “how” is likely what’s going to be the team’s downfall. It needs a shakeup badly.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
sKXmaAE.gif
7931993_orig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad