Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Devil| loss | Be nice if our bottom 6 was even close to useful

Who is worst:

• Total voters

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Top 6 is pulling their weight. Bottom 6 isnt. We dont need a big massive trade, we need some useful energy guys who can score the odd goal. Another game were we gave valuable points away to another divisional rival.

AVvXsEgh17TEEooxPdDfWp8wPoBlDVSUPHom9gjnvRHwH3irsHC2e50JVHPA2gPsYdvr-0dxTyLkZCqZh9dZTds2p5jHzYL-Y6pwL3qkn_KRPdJJ5-SioxOfnpairU4jf5qd3iCrBwI9N-2tBJnxQQLWBZNygncf60xhf3syB15c1_y8EUQVe9ZNJfDFFK5TMA=s320

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Mario Lemieux would have scored more shorthanded goals than Gretzky scored total goals if he had played against Kris Letang.

Spoilers: he's going to make a d to d pass at the blueline, even if somebody in the other jersey is standing right f***ing there.

All the tools and no toolbox with him. He is an idiot.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
A forty plus shots on goal tonight for the devils. Great defensive game plan for a AHL goalie by the pens coaching staff. I'd love to see Carter in the press box, and either Hallander, Nylander or Puustinen play in his place. If these two games haven't shown upper management that a change is needed, then just tank for the rest of the season. Plus to the first line and Geno tonight.

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
I think Edgar Snyder would do a fine job as coach. He's got the "I like our team" schtick down pat.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
There are a multitude of issues with this team, despite what the voices in pixies' head tell him. But lost in all of this shit (maybe not) is how Letang went from really solid top pairing guy who got 7th in the Norris voting to an absolute disaster in the span of one off season. You knew as soon as age caught up it'd be ugly for a guy whose entire game is predicated on being an athletic freak and instincts, but there was no gradual drop off. He just tanked in the span of like 8 months. :laugh:

This team/organization is so unlikable right now.
Extremely.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
You can point to some kind of turnover or breakdown for practically every goal against but all of their goals were on egregious errors. You can’t really teach Ruhwedel how to defend a 2-on-1 but we need a Jacques Martin type to tighten up D zone structure, again.
Devils were an NHL team of professionals who will burn you when you give them an inch

The Pens were a Make-A-Wish team just happy to be there

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I still think you guys are weird for watching the post game presser with Sully, expecting some kind of insight or revelation or tough, honest truths. Couldn't even fathom giving a f*** what a coach has to say after a win or a loss, let alone one that's about 3 years beyond his expiration date--with another, what, 4 years under contract after this one?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad