GDT: | Pens vs Devil | 1900hrs | Time for an exorcism

Today Geno will:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
I’m getting the impression Marino wasn’t well liked the way everyone is finishing their checks on him.
Earlier on the Devils feed, they were saying Sid was saying how much they missed him this year. But maybe that was just professionally.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
BTW wasn't it Sid who specifically wanted Reaves and then Sully pouted about it with using him like shit?

Lol that was magical. A coach that gets his non fighters to be gritty because actual fighters he despises.
Pretty much. Sid, Geno, hell all the guys loved Reaves. I'm convinced Sully was bullied a lot as a kid

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Meh. Martin is the reason Jack Johnson was here lol That’s why he joined him in NY when he left Pittsburgh.

I blame JR for the contract and Sully mostly for the usage. Colorado proved that JJ could be useful when he won the cup with them. Martin may have been apart of JJ's acquisition and usage, but I would hardly indict him just for that

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
At this point in the game...was it really necessary to call the penalty?

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Our weakest player is looking for bodies tonight, Errey how do you not see anything wrong with that.
He sees it. He agrees with it. He just can't say it. Hell you see how giddy he gets on the rare occassion a Pens player throws a lame check or face washes someone

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Florida getting a point tonight puts us out of the playoffs so we are back to hoping for teams to lose.

Our season is playing out like our games writ large. Start bad, play well for a bit to not completely fall off, wreck it right at the end with bad decision making and lack of effort.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The worst part of all of this isn't staring down the first playoff miss in like 16 years or whatever, or the losses. It's that this team's such a f***ing chore to watch on any given night (most nights, tbh). They suck shit, and they suck shit to watch.

If the team's fine with losing, at least put on a f***ing show. Lose games 7-6 or something. Let the guys run around. This pseudo-structured garbage is puke on ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad