GDT: | Pens vs Devil | 1900hrs | Time for an exorcism

Today Geno will:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Unfortunately Crosby and Geno want Sullivan here until they retire…are they blind or something? Lol

Reactions: ericstrat1

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
I have not seen or heard Heinen's name a single time tonight. This guy is the love child of Nick Spaling and Marcel Goc.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I have not seen or heard Heinen's name a single time tonight. This guy is the love child of Nick Spaling and Marcel Goc.
At least the dude only makes $1 million. Granlund is just as ineffective and makes $5 million for another two years after this one. :biglaugh: Incredible stuff.

-edit- Granlund might be soft, small, north of 30, weak on the puck, a terrible finisher, a terrible skater, but at least he's making a million less than Evgeni Malkin.

Reactions: ericstrat1

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Tocchet still isn't the best Head Coach, but as a assistant the dude has the balls to reign in his head coach. Probably only Torts and Berube would be dumb enough to clash with him in that role

Edit: Also I miss Jacques Martin
It was known at the time that Tocchet was closer to the players and was the go between. So it seems more plausible that as an assistant Sully leaned on him a ton and listened to what he felt the team needed. After Rick left, the issues crept in hard.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
Tocchet still isn't the best Head Coach, but as a assistant the dude has the balls to reign in his head coach. Probably only Torts and Berube would be dumb enough to clash with him in that role

Edit: Also I miss Jacques Martin
Meh. Martin is the reason Jack Johnson was here lol That’s why he joined him in NY when he left Pittsburgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad