GDT: | Pens vs Devil | 1900hrs | Time for an exorcism

Today Geno will:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I'll add peak Ryan Malone to that list. Loved that guy

This team was at its best when they focused on their strengths in 16-17. But I’ll never forget a shift back in the day against the Isles where Rupp-Staal-Godard were on the ice. Hilarious watching them cycle.

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
These guys don’t even care if their shot gets blocked. They get ready to one time it and let it go regardless. And the passing is quick.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Capt Sully is gonna crash this team right into the Hudson

mx2OeZ3Lv1OT4O7_LkBSElfMY4s=.gif

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Whoever signs Dumo is gonna get end-of-career Scuderi for like 90% of that contract. Shame it's likely to be the Pens. :laugh:
There’s going to be a scapegoat. Probably a youngster though. Poehling or Doc maybe. Can’t see them throwing the goaltending under the bus.

BillPrep

Jun 2, 2016
sid deciding to 'try' in the last 10 minutes is the biggest "f*** you". I hope they get booed mercilessly on thursday and we get another hissy fit from the captain

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I’m getting the impression Marino wasn’t well liked the way everyone is finishing their checks on him.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
No, but they might not have had as many leads period either. I don't think you can compare this team to 2016, which was on average 3 years younger than this one and had a way better mix. I mean this team doesn't even need to be 2016, I think just the team of a year or two ago is fine with a tweak here and there.

Again, I'm not saying Sullivan isn't expired.
I'm not comparing it at all, I'm just noting a different coach would get this team 15-20 more points.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It's a bit depressing watching all these teams with young stars on their way to their prime and getting to put out exciting hockey...... and .... penguins give us.... the exact opposite. On their journey to mediocrity baaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!
:cry:

Reactions: Andy99

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
The more I see Tocchet here in Vancouver, the most it becomes obvious our identity was never Sullivan in those two cups.

Tocchet still isn't the best Head Coach, but as a assistant the dude has the balls to reign in his head coach. Probably only Torts and Berube would be dumb enough to clash with him in that role

Edit: Also I miss Jacques Martin

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I’m getting the impression Marino wasn’t well liked the way everyone is finishing their checks on him.
He’s probably talking shit out there. I would be. Away from that dipshit 90s hockey obsessed coach and he’s showing what he can really do. He showed us too in his first 20 games or so. And then the coach got to him and the rest is history.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad