Post-Game Talk: Pens vs. Caps: The big dog gets 1000!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
++++++++++ Geno: 1000!!!!! What else do you need to say? The big dog deserves it. He deserves his own spot in this thread. Congratulations, G. We f***ing love you.

+++ Sid/Jake/McCann: This line is just going. McCann is the energy and Sid/Jake are just insane. I have nothing but positives. McCann turned the game around in the 2nd and gave us a chance. Mad props to that line.

+++ Horny: I'm a mark but he was the start of the energy. 2-3 shifts in a row where he was hitting anything and everything. Good energy game. Props to Simon/Bjugs, too.

+++ Muz: Really bad goal #2, but awesome the rest of the game. I'll give the big guy some love. GOal #2 was bad.

Man oh man.. Just nothing but positives to say. Resilient group. Really came through. That was a game they could have walked away from and they never did. They grinded through and made it work. What a battle.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
2 more points against someone in our way

tenor.gif

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Dude, my heart cant take another playoff series between these 2!

Uninspired early effort, but they made it happen. Murray rebounded after that awful 2nd goal.

Congrats to Big G on po t #1,000!

Win even bigger as CBJ won.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
In the category of "stats that make no sense", Gudbranson was again 1st among Penguins players in CF%Rel tonight. I have no clue how this keeps happening :laugh:

The stats are hilarious:

Buffalo game: +23.3% CF%Rel
Montreal game: +2.28% CF%Rel
Florida game: +6.77% CF%Rel
Columbus game: +10.39% CF%Rel
Columbus game: +18.55% CF%Rel
Boston game: +1.44% CF%Rel
Washington game: +24.1% CF%Rel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events