We lost because:

• Kap sucks and our PK let us down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I really thought Kapanen had some other gear in there.

That was a dumb thought. Just a flawed simpleton player.

Thank God Jake has fully bounced back to being dynamite and Rust looks great.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Kapanen is probably dealt at this point. He’s not responding well to the heat being put on him

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Hate to break it to ya but Jarry is far down the list of our issues. You got coaching, defense and most of the offense before we can unpack Jarry playing par to average instead of Vezina caliber.
I disagree. If Jarry plays a good game we skate away with two points tonight in REG. Yes there are other issues, but his play has dipped pretty dramatically.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Can't wait to see TB in the f***ing 1st round this year. Just piss away Sid's last legit chance at a Cup.

Just disgusted with this team right now.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Jarry is slippin a bit, I know KK was brutal there but we need our goalie to be much better. Almost outshoot them 2-1 and we lose!

Didn’t the same thing happen in 2020 when he was named to the All Star game, or am I misremembering? He slacked off a little and then never really recaptured the high he was on when he got nominated…

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Didn’t the same thing happen in 2020 when he was named to the All Star game, or am I misremembering? He slacked off a little and then never really recaptured the high he was on when he got nominated…
Yep, that's what I remember as well. He's been outplayed in each of the past three games. And tonight rather decisively by Samsonov. TBH his last six or so games haven't been great.

Reactions: Andy99

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
I disagree. If Jarry plays a good game we skate away with two points tonight in REG. Yes there are other issues, but his play has dipped pretty dramatically.

We pay him less than the average Starter and he's outperformed that heavily for half a season. I never had expectations of him being a top tier guy so maybe I don't view it the same.

Caps had some nice goals, Jarry had some nice stops. Our defensive coverage is horrid.[/QUOTE]

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
We had our chances, dominated shots in the 2nd, great goal review too. For whatever reason we just couldn’t bury the Caps and they kept on lurking. Jarry with a solid effort tonight. This Ot loss hurts.

32kVKn.gif
CorruptUnknownGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Zirakzigil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad