We lost because:

• Kap sucks and our PK let us down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spcastlemagic

Jul 3, 2006
Gotta be considering substantial trades… we have a lot of good here, but too many passengers. We need a third heat bad.

Reactions: Andy99

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Honestly, Kapanen had a great game I thought. If you're coming to this PGT to dump on him, save yourself the trouble and don't embarrass yourself. He was all over the nice and had plenty of nice chances. Don't submit to group echo chambers.

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
So let me make sure I witnessed this right. We had zero 5v5 goals all night and its been a struggle outside of Line 1.

When Sully decides to juggle any combo it's for ZAR with less than 5 minutes to go to play more time.

Yuck.

Sid, Rust, Guentzel are dynamite. Everyone else at Even is not up to snuff.

O another note. Ruh is garbage

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Carter and ERod each look a little out to lunch out there.

Just ain't clicking.

Let's find a Geno line that works and then roll with our slopfest checking line thereafter. Whoever the remainders are...they can get their 8 minutes a night.

Reactions: vodeni

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Perfect time for a break and reset for them.

Need more production 5 on 5. Get some rest fellas.

Reactions: Trade

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
If Jarry plays close to his best we win easily! That doesn't excuse our poor puck management but Jarry of late hasn't been good at all.

Reactions: Angrrus and Andy99

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Also saw that Zohorna didn’t really play in the 3rd. ZAR is better I guess. What does he have this season? 1 f***ing goal? Lol.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
We had our chances, dominated shots in the 2nd, great goal review too. For whatever reason we just couldn’t bury the Caps and they kept on lurking. Jarry with a solid effort tonight. This Ot loss hurts.
I would say Jarry did not play well.

This one was easy to call.

Penguins did their shoot a million shots but not finish thing like they do when they are in bad mode.

They have no even strength scoring and do not even look like they threaten really. Their shots were low danger most of the time.

Things will not get better until they revert back to some semblance of how they played during ten game win streak. Today was getting closer to that, but they still will be a first round exit with this effort.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
A team going well wins this game. Pens need a break bad- horrible week. Nobody did anything except the top 4 forwards over the past 5 games.

And mostly on the PP…that’s what really gets me…our ES scoring for everyone dried up at the same time the PP got going…Pens can never have it all…it’s like when they get an injured player back and another one goes out lol…it’s hard being a fan..

LosingStreak06

Dec 11, 2017
Well, I’m not a hockey expert by any means but I think losing four in a row is probably, not good.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Pens are just tired. We won a lot of games a little bit ago. Nothing to see here!!

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
So let me make sure I witnessed this right. We had zero 5v5 goals all night and its been a struggle outside of Line 1.

When Sully decides to juggle any combo it's for ZAR with less than 5 minutes to go to play more time.

Yuck.

Sid, Rust, Guentzel are dynamite. Everyone else at Even is not up to snuff.

O another note. Ruh is garbage

He wasn’t going to put 49 or 67 out late in a tie game. Maybe Ruh really did have Covid.

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Jarry is slippin a bit, I know KK was brutal there but we need our goalie to be much better. Almost outshoot them 2-1 and we lose!

Hate to break it to ya but Jarry is far down the list of our issues. You got coaching, defense and most of the offense before we can unpack Jarry playing par to average instead of Vezina caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad