Post-Game Talk: Pens vs. Caps, 4-1. Jarry, get ready to learn Arizonan, buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Gonna go all in...

iIpoKkb.png

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Would be wild if if comes down to us and NYI in game 82
Don’t see us jumping Philly being two points back and their schedule being much easier.

Islanders have a really tough schedule outside of Montreal. Rangers twice and Devils who they haven’t been good against.

Capitals have 3 tough games and 3 meh games. Two of them are massive for the race.

Us. 4 hard games and the two others are massive in the race.

We probably do and should have the lowest odds to make the playoffs at this point.

Probably getting a slight bump in our chances of making it because we somehow hold the RW tiebreaker against everyone we are going up against.

mrzeigler

.. but I'm not wrong
Sep 30, 2006
Pittsburgh
This run has almost persuaded me to resubscribe to Comcast’s local sports tier of programming. The team was garbage and had a west coast swing coming up when the price hike associated with Fenway’s takeover of AT&T Sportsnet happened, and I’ve contented myself to listening on radio ever since … and, not coincidentally, rediscovering a little what it was like when I first started following the team in the ‘80s.

But I’m stubborn, so I’ll probably wait and see if we make the playoffs.

OtherThingsILike

May 6, 2020
Pittsburgh
Interesting to get a win where all of Crosby, Malkin, and Letang combined for 1 point. (Letang)

Don’t see us jumping Philly being two points back and their schedule being much easier.
They just got blown out by the Blackhawks at home. I'm not saying it's a given that we'll jump them, but it's a reasonable possibility.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
This run has almost persuaded me to resubscribe to Comcast’s local sports tier of programming. The team was garbage and had a west coast swing coming up when the price hike associated with Fenway’s takeover of AT&T Sportsnet happened, and I’ve contented myself to listening on radio ever since … and, not coincidentally, rediscovering a little what it was like when I first started following the team in the ‘80s.

But I’m stubborn, so I’ll probably wait and see if we make the playoffs.
Yeah hit PAUSE on giving any money to comcast unless ABSOLUTELY necessary

Reactions: mrzeigler

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Great interview with Ned. He even blames himself for that Ovie goal, saying that taking away that crease pass is probably his responsibility. Ned somehow has that positive aura, even when he is not at his best. Guy is a gamer, you can tell. While Jarry on the other hand... huge difference between the ears, when it comes to Ned and Jarry. Jarry is a born loser. Ned is not more talented, but the difference between those two is big now. Their record speaks for itself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad