Post-Game Talk: Pens vs Bruins: Frustrating loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
1 point here would of been nice. Still of the opinion that 1-1-1 will get us in. I dont see the Habs rolling over for the Wings, they will want to play spoiler. Team needs to stop bleeding high scoring chances from 65 and 58.

If youre just going to come here and swear and not add to the discussion, you will be removed. This is a forum to discuss hockey, contribute or get out.

0eghetyajka91.gif

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I have had a lot of bad takes in my 80k or whatever posts on this website, but I think arguing that Karlsson would be a huge addition for this team may be one of the worst ones. He's the definition of a "shitty team" player: he puts up big numbers on shit teams but you realize he's unplayable on teams who actually have playoff aspirations.

If he was making half of what he's making, there would be questions about whether the defensive miscues are worth the offense he provides. At $10 million? It's an absolute joke.

BobCole

May 21, 2014
The run had to end. I think it was clear going into this game that Ned needed a break, but for all of the things I can blame on Sully (and there are MANY), I won't fault him for riding Ned.

Pastrnak & co. have a lot of skill and it showed.

Hopefully they still find a way to sneak in. Seems unlikely.

The Grim Reaper

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
I have had a lot of bad takes in my 80k or whatever posts on this website, but I think arguing that Karlsson would be a huge addition for this team may be one of the worst ones. He's the definition of a "shitty team" player: he puts up big numbers on shit teams but you realize he's unplayable on teams who actually have playoff aspirations.

If he was making half of what he's making, there would be questions about whether the defensive miscues are worth the offense he provides. At $10 million? It's an absolute joke.
Like I said the other day, I'll eat crow with you (I know the premise was slightly different). I'll also eat crow when I said Zucker would be a great fit here and campaigned for him for years.

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
So pens need to win both games, and have to hope neither Washington or Detroit wins both of theirs. If either of them win out we're done.

Reactions: Andy99

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC

I rather see Karlsson with a new coach, but I rather see this team under a new coach.

Reactions: FunkySeeFunkyDo

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Bunting has been a great addition to the team.

Erik Karlsson doesn't work with Mike Sullivan.

Smith and Rakell are approaching "Kunitz was there" levels of play.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Jarry stinks.
Crosby a no show in the most important game.

EK and Letang piss poor puck management.

Reactions: farscape1

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
f*** this f***ing group of losers.

-Sully for the Carter-Smith-Eller line
-Ned for being dogshit
-PP for being dogshit
-EK for being the biggest loser on the team
-Tang for being an idiot

HUGE - to all the f***ing losers who can only blame this on TJ. It's so f***ing pathetic. learn to actually watch hockey and analyze before crying about the goalie for everything. Idiots.

f***ign losers, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad