Post-Game Talk: Pens vs. Blues

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
The top 2 lines were really the difference last night. Both had significant O-zone time. 2 ES goals from them and a PP goal. Bottom 6 was brutal though.

Unsurprising really along with Glass, Sill and Adams probably are the least talented players in the league.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sutter's disappearing act is not helping. That guy has been long gone for awhile. His 5 on 5 play is marginal at best. Hell... for as ****** as Sill is, he's not that far away from Sutter in his recent 5 on 5 play.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Spaling should be the 3rd line centre next year, then hopefully Sundqvist down the line.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
land ah the thief home ah the slave

Spaling should be the 3rd line centre next year, then hopefully Sundqvist down the line.

i honestly believe sundqvist is ready for 3c next year

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
Forgot to ask earlier. Did anyone else notice Perron kept shading back to the right wing a few times during the game?

mikethelegacy

formerly mikelegacy
May 9, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa
How is this win NOT a positive, Michael? Honest to God. Yes... i know it's not the end all be all. It's a start. We all wanted AT LEAST a start. This was the start. Most noticeably in Sidney Crosby.

What the hell guys? We wanted to see this. This is what we NEEDED to see.

Some people are so Jaded beyond belief it's ridiculous. The entire game yesterday, we would continue to gain in the lead and each time my friend next to me just HAD to remind everyone in the room that this team has no chance of making it out of the first round. I wanted to punch him in the face. I can see wrongs in their game and it makes me nervous, but I'll never count my team out.

People don't seem to understand hockey and how easily a team can click at the right time. The Kings were not a very good team the year they won their first cup. Clicked at the right time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad