GDT: | Pens vs Blues | Dec 3rd 1900hrs | Now with more RoboPen!

Our PP will:

• Score a goal

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Give up a goal

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Make someone jump off a bridge

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens to this day have been a defensive corp that is sully's view of his hockey world. Hextall has a different view and traded Matheson and Marino who are simply physically unable to combat bigger forwards and added Rutta and Petry. Love to see Pens add a physical LD here but won't happen this year.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Not enough stoppages in the period, so they'll take em when they can get em.
Yeah I get that they have [x] amount to take but still absurd to make us take a break with 30 seconds left. Advertisers gotta get that $ though

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
3 goal lead, yuck…

bizarro world tonight where players who have been shit suddenly produce HTs and four-point games and the top line can’t buy a goal lol

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I wonder how Heinen gets back into the lineup now with the way Kapanen is playing. 4th line has been solid enough and I don't see a case for scratching any of them right now.

Maybe Sullivan will scratch Poehling or Archibald at some point to give Heinen games. I wouldn't be in favor, but I don't see anyone else to sit if he does want Heinen back in.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Pens to this day have been a defensive corp that is sully's view of his hockey world. Hextall has a different view and traded Matheson and Marino who are simply physically unable to combat bigger forwards and added Rutta and Petry. Love to see Pens add a physical LD here but won't happen this year.
Chychrun can be a physical LD, let's get him?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I wonder how Heinen gets back into the lineup now with the way Kapanen is playing. 4th line has been solid enough and I don't see a case for scratching any of them right now.

Maybe Sullivan will scratch Poehling or Archibald at some point to give Heinen games. I wouldn't be in favor, but I don't see anyone else to sit if he does want Heinen back in.
It’s called injuries…you know one is gonna strike our forward corp any minute now…

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020

An injury will come up. Sully has already shown he'll keep 3.75 in the press box. I'm sure he has no issue sitting 1.

Reactions: Pancakes

reino

Jul 20, 2019
Malkin looks like 20 year again. Holy f*** his skating looks great. Rust got the message he's driving to the net like horny Moose. These slow Western teams cant do anything against Pens. Problem is east is fully of fast teams Pens cant skate with.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Malkin looks like 20 year again. Holy f*** his skating looks great. Rust got the message he's driving to the net like horny Moose. These slow Western teams cant do anything against Pens. Problem is east is fully of fast teams Pens cant skate with.
Good call out. Malkin is skating really well tonight. Maybe the best he's looked skating-wise all season. Not that he's looked bad, but he really looks like he's flying tonight.

Reactions: reino

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009

I'm a fan of the old, you don't lose your spot due to illness/injury, but I'm all for you sit if you're not producing. Somebody will go on a cold streak or get hurt and Heinen will be back. But he has to be a Euro or a Canadian.:sarcasm:

Reactions: Pancakes

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Let's get a good hard 20 here. Keep the foot on the gas. Blues will get at least one pp and a goal makes it a game.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh

I mean it's the Pens, someone is getting hurt eventually

At the game tonight! Great one so far. f*** Binnington

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Remember when Berube agreed with Torts' assessment that Sid and Geno are the 2 dirtiest players in the league?

From the guy who got paid to be a goon in his playing days lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille