GDT: | Pens vs Blues | Dec 3rd 1900hrs | Now with more RoboPen!

Our PP will:

• Score a goal

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Give up a goal

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Make someone jump off a bridge

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Lol, this Kapanen redemption arc is like a vertical line at this point.

Yup, dime store douchebag who can’t handle adversity at all. His tough guy act is all the more pathetic when he gets shown up immediately afterward
I love the Kapanen redemption arc, been all for it for a while. Love to see the lad finally just feeling it with his shot and his game, this is the Kapanen that we saw during the pandemic shortened season when he was confident in his game. He’s still getting there but this is as good of a pair of games as he’ll get to build on.

Yeah I hate Binnington for a lot of reasons - He’s a pos for one with his bs on the ice, but he’s also a racist piece of shit and nothing will ever make me feel otherwise. He is Islamophobic af, made fun of them on twitter with racist tweets and then his bs with Kadri will never not make me think he’s still a raging racist shitbag.

Learned from Errey fast.
Comparing pickle stabbers.

Rust had Zucker right there, gotta be more aware there Rusty.

• Haha
Reactions: 66-30-33

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Ruhwedel, has time behind the net and he loses the puck and almost turns it over. What a nightmare of a player that somehow gets every opportunity possible.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
How does nobody from L1 have a point? :laugh:

They've been all over them, but can't put it in the net.
The opportunities being there is good though, it’ll go in during the 3rd. Have to go do some shopping with the wife, so I will miss most if not all of the 3rd. But I would bet GMR scores at least 1 in the 3rd.

Reactions: pistolpete11

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Btw why the f*** are we taking a commercial break with 30 seconds left? Awful lol

Ruh's like the perfect #7, but still wish Smith could play RD.
Smith has had a really high avg game score in the AHL. Excited to see him at some point this season hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad