Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Avs | win | Carter: The hero we needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I wonder if Sullivan goes with Desmith or Jarry tomorrow.

Probably Jarry since Desmith has been sick recently.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Yeah well we're not making the playoffs so it really doesn't matter.

mulder-jpeg.674279

Attachments

• mulder.jpeg
    mulder.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 4

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Archibald has regressed since coming back. Pretty strong argument to be made that he should be the scratch if it's not Carter.
As I said before he brings an element to this team that we lack so he gets a few bonus points. He's been solid all year on the PK and despite many here's worried about him at the beginning of the season. ( He sucks. He is always out of position etc ) he has played his game very well.

I don't think anyone is expecting him to score 15 goals a season but not every team has 15-20 goal scorers on every line even the best teams.

You bring in someone that plays with as much tenacity as him and can body some people. Create some energy out there better then him sure. But we don't have that.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
Drugs aren't cool for any reason. Unless they are prescribed by a doctor you are not supposed to ingest them or do anything with them. That's very bad, no no just say no!
I beg to differ, with all due respect. Gummies help me maintain my sanity, and an occasional foray into Molly + a fun lady friend is better than any amusement park ride ever. Gotta be careful, for sure, but I disagree with the black/white presentation of a complex issue. Hell, alcohol is FAR worse on the human body and aging than marijuana could ever be.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
As I said before he brings an element to this team that we lack so he gets a few bonus points. He's been solid all year on the PK and despite many here's worried about him at the beginning of the season. ( He sucks. He is always out of position etc ) he has played his game very well.

I don't think anyone is expecting him to score 15 goals a season but not every team has 15-20 goal scorers on every line even the best teams.

You bring in someone that plays with as much tenacity as him and can body some people. Create some energy out there better then him sure. But we don't have that.

Not sure why you feel the need to defend Archibald so much but dude stinks.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Heinen has been a pretty good playoff player in his history.
Heinen is just so vanilla to me. He's great depth to have and you love that he only took a mil to play here but I want the guy who can change some momentum with a solid hit and plays a sound game. I think Archi is much better on the PK as well. Obviously Heinen is more skilled offensively.

If Archi starts playing like shit and taking shit penalties sure sit him, but he's done his job well all season.

You never really liked Archi and that's fine but he's played way better than most here gave him credit.

Not sure why you feel the need to defend Archibald so much but dude stinks.
I defend him b/c the outrage he received when we signed him. People were on suicide watch.

And to be honest I don't think I have posted about Archi in months.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
Heinen is just so vanilla to me. He's great depth to have and you love that he only took a mil to play here but I want the guy who can change some momentum with a solid hit and plays a sound game. I think Archi is much better on the PK as well. Obviously Heinen is more skilled offensively.

If Archi starts playing like shit and taking shit penalties sure sit him, but he's done his job well all season.

You never really liked Archi and that's fine but he's played way better than most here gave him credit.

I defend him b/c the outrage he received when we signed him. People were on suicide watch.

And to be honest I don't think I have posted about Archi in months.

Heinen is ass but he possesses the puck. We need more of that.

Archibald just skates around and hits people and lets the other team carry the puck. He’s mostly useless. Nice play on the ice tonight.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Heinen is ass but he possesses the puck. We need more of that.

Archibald just skates around and hits people and lets the other team carry the puck. He’s mostly useless. Nice play on the ice tonight.
I mean sure he had a bad penalty tonight? How many games did you wait to say that? It's not a regular occurrence.

Most players take bad penalties, I can't recall really any bad penalties against him this season. And outside of that he played a real solid game.

We have 9 other players on offense that can posses the puck or try to anyway. We don't need Heinen for his puck possession skills. Let's get some other flavor in there that brings another element to the team. We are already soft as it is. At least Archi has a little bit of sandpaper to his game.

Leave me alone, everyone is going to think I'm Josh Archibald

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Jarry really bounced back tonight too. Made more than a few Grade A stops. I’m not worried bout him. Tuck ‘em in Jarry. Tuck ‘em all in. Permanently
This “Tuck ‘‘em in shit” is wack. You should suggest if for the playoff avatars if they make it.

Cant believe Carter didn’t get the Hatty

f***ing loser!
That idiot coach of our was alternating between him and Sid for the last 4 and a half minutes of the game. Some of the dumbest coaching I have ever seen. Thank god Bednar kept icing Mackinnon too so he was dead tired and they didn’t make us pay.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia

He has not been good on the PK since coming back.
His 5v5 defense has gotten worse, and he's scoring worse than ever.

His "element" means little to me when he's not bringing these things.

Reactions: Gurglesons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad