Confirmed with Link: Pens trade for Patric Marleau

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I had one of these burritos in Madison WI at the end of a weird night. Didn’t have the address of where I was staying but me and the cabbie pieced it together while I bought him a burrito as big as his head. His brother in law was from the town next to my hometown in Australia lol. Good burritos

9b18bda785ed88d5257cda4f6985518f.jpg

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I know it isn't "Mexican", but I love the tacos at Condado.

I don't mind tako, but it is over-priced. Bakersfield isn't anything special.

Condado is top notch...both of them. When I say Mexican, I am not talking about places like that. I'm talking about Emiliano's and that place in Wexford. I think there are a few more around the city. Everything tastes microwaved.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I had one of these burritos in Madison WI at the end of a weird night. Didn’t have the address of where I was staying but me and the cabbie pieced it together while I bought him a burrito as big as his head. His brother in law was from the town next to my hometown in Australia lol. Good burritos

9b18bda785ed88d5257cda4f6985518f.jpg
Sal y Limon on Kingsway in Vancouver is pretty good, for such a yuppy city, it's got a lot of very good restaurants hidden all over the place, this one is like one of a few restaurants I think? But the food is pretty decent.

Sal y Limon: Mexican Restaurant, Take Out & Catering Vancouver

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The only Mexican restaurants I've gone to in Pittsburgh are Mad Mex, which is a whatever chain, and Topoto, which was legitimately good. That reminds me, I should go to Topoto this weekend on my way home from IKEA.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
The only Mexican restaurants I've gone to in Pittsburgh are Mad Mex, which is a whatever chain, and Topoto, which was legitimately good. That reminds me, I should go to Topoto this weekend on my way home from IKEA.

Be prepared to have your baseline for good blown out of the water by a mere taco truck you can randomly find on your SoCal trip.

Let alone a taqueria.

Reactions: HandshakeLin

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Wait, what am I talking about? Renya is the Mexican grocery store/taco stand Penn. Not Reyas. I think that was out in Lawrenceville/Garfield for some reason.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I just want a bowl piled up with Chipotle's grilled chicken please. I've always wanted to ask for just a shitload of chicken at Chipotle, but I was always afraid I was going to be judged for that. But that's the only reason I get Chipotle, their chicken is awesome and I've been trying to mimic it in my own kitchen for a while.

If there's a type of Mexican food that is carnitas with Chipotle grilled chicken, I will get a flight there right now.

Aug 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
Wait, what am I talking about? Renya is the Mexican grocery store/taco stand Penn. Not Reyas. I think that was out in Lawrenceville/Garfield for some reason.

I edited my original reply and probably made that confusing....Anyway, I am pretty sure it was Casa Reyna. They have a little wooden outdoor stand that we used. Street Meat was probably the wrong choice of words

Google Maps

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad