Post-Game Talk: Pens @ Rangers 4/6/21

3 Stars

• Total voters

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I really want to believe we can make a run.

I really want to like Quinn like I did in 2019.

I do not know why we can't play like we did in the 1st. Relentless and attacking. Shooting and going to scoring areas. It seems so simple but the team has struggled with it.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Quinn is starting to warm on me. Still tepid but let's see if we can string together a few good games and he can get out of his way and distribute the ice time.
wait until they just revert back to the covid cup team again. It feels like it's inevitable

The Jekyll and Hyde thing makes this so much more agitating. We know what they can do, so when they under perform, it's agonizing.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
@Ginger Papa , I saw you on the Oilers board proclaiming your fandom for the Oilers. You can't fool me with your likes, mister!
I’m a fan of the Game. Have been for many many years my HF Rangers friend. Never claimed otherwise. Canucks & Jets first though.

Now,
F71D2986-072A-4ED0-BDAF-615A6E9A925F.jpeg

Calad

Section 422
Jul 24, 2011
Long Island
I really want to believe we can make a run.

I really want to like Quinn like I did in 2019.

I do not know why we can't play like we did in the 1st. Relentless and attacking. Shooting and going to scoring areas. It seems so simple but the team has struggled with it.

They're the youngest team in the league by a mile. It should not surprise you in the slightest that the biggest issue they have is consistency

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
Panarin makes me gay... Fox too

Will Shesty ever get an easy one?

Shooting and going to the middle of the ice works.

We were sloppy but I'll take it. IF we beat Pittsburgh in regulation next game, they're technically just as close as Boston. I'd love for a Pitt implosion

I agree, for many (external to our fanbase), lost in this score is how messy of a game Igor battled in and managed to win. The score could have been very different. Well done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad