Post-Game Talk: Pens/Panthers...Because we close GDTs before putting up post-games for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
This team is the epitome of playing up to higher end talent andplaying down to bottom-feeders. It is maddening how many times this team loses to the Islanders,Flyers,Panthers,etc. but beats the Ducks,Sharks,etc.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
- everyone on the Pens

-- people who think you're not allowed to have any semblance of concern for issues that have plagued the Pens for MORE THAN FOUR SEASONS because they're currently in a good spot in the standings during the ****ing regular season.

those people know exactly who they are.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
We don't play simple hockey with our stars in the lineup. That needs to change. Or changes need to be made.

What is this "change" thing you're referring to? This club doesn't know the meaning. Everything it does is about living in the past.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
This is how the past ~5 games should have gone. The Pens have been playing **** hockey for weeks but have stolen wins on talent alone.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
-----$30+ M...in whatever order: Geno, Sid, Letang, Flower
------Rusty after friggin 4 days off, anyone who says that crap should be banned from hockey forever

+++Cats, watching tapes on Pens, forecheck old and overated Pens d-man and Penguins have no response ever...

-- Niskanen was crap around his net, Scuds too,

--this team is mediocre 5 on 5, has been all season long

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
To match the team's effort, point form

- Predictable
- The team hates breaks
- The team hates players coming back
- The team hates playing bottom feeders
- Bylsma is a moron
- The team needs to be semi-gutted, Orpik goes, Adams goes, Glass goes, Kobasew goes and you seriously consider trading Letang for a top 6 winger. That's just for a start.
- I'm happy Martin is back
- I'm happy Megna is back

The game is just another showing of some of the team's problems that need to be addressed but they won't be.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Lack of effort all around. I predicted 3 - 5 and I think this game was always going to be a letdown soooo

+ forget this one, move on and hope Megna and Sill get some more time and Kobe less.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
So if the Penguins win the first round in 4 or 5 games, is this what we have to look forward to in Game 1 of the second round? :help:

Sty1877

Mar 21, 2010
Don't worry we'll just chalk this ****fest up to being rusty.

The WBS Pens looked better. :shakehead

They did when they played here, too. But (most) veterans do what they want in this organization with little consequence. Hence the play we're seeing right now as opposed to the balanced, hard-working play we saw when 6 of our D were from the AHL.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
Does anyone think that Shero or Bylsma's jobs will be on the line if we falter again in the playoffs?

I'm not being all doom and gloom, I am curious what others think.

The way this team is constructed right now, I am not real excited for the playoffs.

gordie

5x
Jul 9, 2002
hfboards.com
Trademark of Dan Bylsma coached teams and that is not being ready to play and not enough of the rest of the supporting cast stands up and takes it upon themselves to change the outcome.

Fire Shero*

Is it just me or has Scuderi been awful this year (obviously limited showings).

He has played crappy. You just don't notice him as much with Orpik and Letang making more noticeable. But he's played poorly this season, no doubt.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Does anyone think that Shero or Bylsma's jobs will be on the line if we falter again in the playoffs?

I'm not being all doom and gloom, I am curious what others think.

The way this team is constructed right now, I am not real excited for the playoffs.

Bylsma, slim chance, depending upon the circumstances.

Shero, no.

Mischa

Feb 11, 2012
SAT JAN 3, 2009 PANTHERS PENGUINS 1:00 PM FINAL FLA (6) - PIT (1)

a month later, Therrien Got fired and the pens went on to win the stanley cup ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad