Post-Game Talk: Pens/Panthers...Because we close GDTs before putting up post-games for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
That's the worst game we've played all year and probably last year. No one to point fingers at here. That was a top to bottom failure of a game.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
So, I liked the way Niskanen and Maata played, even though they both got danced at least once. Really all I got, here.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
We always play like **** after an extended period of time off, and we continued that today.

Everyone played like ****, except for Megna and Sill. I'm not quite sure how Megna and Sill played because they really didn't.

To play like this on Dan Bylsma Bobble Head Night of all nights. Come on.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
For the record, no, I don't think we've generally been playing like this for the last 30 games. We've been playing sloppy hockey since Letang and Geno's return, basically.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Why bother. The team showed zero effort so I'll do the same.

It was an effort at long last befitting the quality of the coaching.

I don't see why anyone would complain under the circumstances.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Can i get some TOI stats please?

Poor execution. Especially on the PP.
Some dumb penalties.
Geno and Sid -3.

Martin looked half decent for his first game back though.

penguins2946*

Also, why the hell did we split up Scuderi-Letang? That's literally 95% of the reason that we went out and signed Scuds, to have a calming partner for our idiot. Then our other idiot breaks the pair up and puts ****skanen with him (he's only ****skanen when he plays with Letang)? Jesus.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Haven't had a game since last Wednesday. Apparently the team forgot how to play hockey during the break.

But hey, Scott Clemmenson's going to win the Vezina, so it's okay to get stoned by him, right? And Florida's up there with the Chicagos, Anaheims, and St. Louis of the world offensively. So getting pounded by them is nothing to worry about.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
We don't play simple hockey with our stars in the lineup. That needs to change. Or changes need to be made.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
Erm... one team came off looking like they were near the bottom of the standings and it was not the Panthers. Sigh. This team always comes off long breaks looking super rusty.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
1. Nothing any defenseman did tonight annoyed me.

2. Maatta looks tired. Maybe Engo should give him a breather.

3. Time to dial back the TOI for Megna and Sill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad