Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
malkin.png

Oh Geno. What did you do?

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Not gonna lie, at the beginning Whit/Biz sounded way too giddy and excited to just let Sid talk. But even with those guys Sid is still way too humble and reserved to disclose any crazy stories :laugh:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I think I'd rather wear Malkin's dead polar bear then wear a Jock strap that's old enough to drive.

The fact that he can still fit into his high school jock is the embarrassing part...

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
The episode was weak because whit talked way too much. He’s brutal compared to Biz, especially when he tells his golf stories.

But Sid definitely was more lively than I thought he’d be. I was hoping he’d share more stories about guys like Talbo or Fleury.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Anyone else play NHL 19 and really gonna miss the **** out of Phil Kessel? I score so many goals with this dude.
I will miss him regardless of the shitty video game. But in the game, you can wind up with a wrist shot just a few feet off the top of any circle and you'd wire it top corner, the guy was $$$ for goals, anytime I was down, I'd double shift his line (Guentzel-Crosby-Kessel) and just murder them.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
There's a lot of good dudes in the league, and some of them are colourful to boot. Have to say, wasn't expecting his name to be up there prominently.

We re talking about one of the best to ever lace em up.
When Sid speaks everyone listens...haters and lovers.
More about who he is vs how vanilla his answers will be.

Also for those who enjoyed the Spittin Chiclets stuff, on their youtube channel they have the golf round they played with MacKinnon.

ETA: Here it is...

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
When I was at baggage claim today someone was there getting their hockey sticks. And they had a bag with a Coyotes logo on it.

I don't think it was Galchenyuk. Maybe someone on WBS that was with the Coyotes last season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad