Pre-Game Talk: Pens @ Habs - Sat 7 EST

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
Don't mean to hijack the thread.

I guess Diaz + Bourque are out due to injury, for tomorrows game is there a good feeling as to who the scratches will be? Have the Habs had the same players consistently scratched?

Yeah Bourque and Diaz will be out tomorrow in all likelihood.

Both due to concussions.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Projected back end: Markov - Emelin; Bouillon - Gorges; Kaberle - Subban; Price starting.

Subban will have his work cut out for him tonight...but if anyone can shelter Kaberle on our D it's probably Subban so I agree with this move.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
what are the lines this morning?

I saw prust might be hurt?

anywho, should be a good game tonight

I miss watching bourque on the ice (never thought I would say that).

JMlesHABS

Apr 27, 2010
habs game in kingston

Hi guys, I'm in Kingston for the next few weeks and I have no idea where I can catch the habs game here. Are there any Kingston Canadiens fans who can recommend a place? You can PM me if you want, sorry if this doesn't warrant a thread, just don't want to miss tonight's game and definitely do not want to miss the game vs Bawston.
Thanks

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Hi guys, I'm in Kingston for the next few weeks and I have no idea where I can catch the habs game here. Are there any Kingston Canadiens fans who can recommend a place? You can PM me if you want, sorry if this doesn't warrant a thread, just don't want to miss tonight's game and definitely do not want to miss the game vs Bawston.
Thanks
Jack Astor's will probably have the game.

BTW, while you are in Kingston... go to the Wok Inn. It's a Thai Restaurant on Montreal street (corner of Princess.)

Hole in the wall but cheap food and the best Thai you will ever eat. Order the number 1.

JMlesHABS

Apr 27, 2010
Jack Astor's will probably have the game.

BTW, while you are in Kingston... go to the Wok Inn. It's a Thai Restaurant on Montreal street (corner of Princess.)

Hole in the wall but cheap food and the best Thai you will ever eat. Order the number 1.

Jack Astor sounds good, I totally forgot there was one here. Thanks

And I looove Thai, I'll definitely give that place a look.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
We will lose because we lack toughness. Destined to finish last until Bergevin adds an enforcer. No way we beat the Pens without Borledeau.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad