Pre-Game Talk: Pens @ Habs - Sat 7 EST

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Win this one for Bordeleau boys (that's if it is possible to win without a heavyweight).

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Why do you guys underestimate montreal.

They are winning games. It's not over achieving, they arent high.

They are simply winning games, They are beating teams. They are top in the league right now. No room for speculation.

These are two games that montreal can easily win with how they are playing.

I am hoping for two wins because that is how good montreal is right now but I wouldnt be suprised on a split 1w 1l.

Anyway.. Montreal is good.. Get over it and support your team.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
IF the Habs sweep this weekend's games it would be time to dump tanking in the sewer and focus on seeding. I realize this is a tall order but it's not impossible.

Roulin

Mar 21, 2007
Montreal
IF the Habs sweep this weekend's games it would be time to dump tanking in the sewer and focus on seeding. I realize this is a tall order but it's not impossible.

I figure it'll take ~53pts to make the playoffs, so 10-14-4 (or equivalent) the rest of the way. Already looking good.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
It's funny how people say Montreal is so good this season because of an "easy schedule", yet the Bruins are on a 6 game winning streak playing terrible teams like Tampa, Florida, and NYI twice (11th, 12th, and 13th in the conference) and they're somehow "just good."

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
****ing Bruins

Honestly, it's more like ****ing Lightning. They totally failed. They got chance after chance after chance in terms of PPs and then Stamkos gave the W to the Bs. Should have been a tbay win considering their 2-0 lead, but even after that, such garbage against a goalie who was not tough to beat. St louis was getting a little too fancy at the end there. Great game by him up until crunch time.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
It's funny how people say Montreal is so good this season because of an "easy schedule", yet the Bruins are on a 6 game winning streak playing terrible teams like Tampa, Florida, and NYI twice (11th, 12th, and 13th in the conference) and they're somehow "just good."

Results of this weekend will better inform us. How sweet it would be to sweep with reg. wins. Carey...beast mode please.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006

Well for one thing, they won a cup with that core and finished 2nd in conference last season so their success gets the benefit of the doubt. We on the other hand were last in the Eastern conference last season with much of the same core with the additions of rookies and Markov (who hasn't played a full season in 2 years). The doubt is justified until Habs prove otherwise. They have been so far but there's a long way to go in the season.

Leo Getz

Sep 4, 2007

All that rest must be nice for them too.

Pigems*

I'm gonna say this one turns out 5 - 1 Montreal :yo:

Ryder
Subban
Chuckie
Pleky
DD

Letang

One fight White vs Cooke

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad