Post-Game Talk: Pens/Devils: You already know how it goes

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
+I picked a good night to drink, medical time off is going to be my savior for tomorrow
+Pokemon Let's Go comes out Friday

-This teams stinks
-I learned my coworker I was going to ask to get drinks has a boyfriend, so I'm gonna nope out of that one
-Rutherford is likely going to make a panic move to remedy the fact that this team stinks

Reactions: Lustaf

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: 71Malkin71

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I dunno about you guys but I get a real thrill when that Malkin/Horns combo (usually with Carl "3 Point" Hagelin) hops over the boards knowing that their underlying statistics will almost certainly be downright okay. They might never score again next to each other but you know... details.

Obviously there are plenty of guys who need to pick it up on their own merits. And it's kind of that part of the season where it's often difficult getting super motivated knowing how much is ahead, still. But I really want to see some more ideas out of this coaching staff and a little more accountability for players continuing to get chances that don't deserve it.

Good stuff from DeSmith again tonight, at least? I dunno. Changes need to be made. Very stale roster.

My favorite is when Geno sets up Hagelin on a breakaway or with a prime scoring opportunity, but to each his own . . .

At this point, I am hoping JR is shopping for a winger for Malkin.

Then I remember the last time he did that, we added Plotnikov.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
I'm surprised at the lack of scoring depth on the team. I know Brass has missed games but no one is doing anything right now.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I wouldn't be surprised if JR deals someone (or a package of someones) that reverberates through the team. They need a big time wake up call.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Some here were mentioning this last year about Sullivan...but because of the back to back cups it was a crazy thought.

We are seeing the same mistakes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad