Post-Game Talk: Pens/Devils: You already know how it goes

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Another **** show in NJD...who would have guessed it...

Every issue is identical to every issue we’ve had already this season and Sully looks like he’s swabbing the deck on the Titanic...a trade or two needs to be made but we could do a lot better with what we have...it’s not just on the personnel...

We need some new ideas in the room for how to play or get the players to play...I really think assistant coaches or the coach really need to go...a move like that will have a lot of immediate impact...

To make a trade, we need a partner and a player we want whose available and that we can afford...it’s a lot harder than firing a coach

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Last 5 min, down 1

1. Linesman (and refs) blow a very easy DOG call.

2. You best center loses a critical draw to a winger.

3. 30 seconds left, you establish zone time. Your two best shooters pass up 3 shots each will open lanes only to have your dman point take a shot with someone directly in his lane.

These boys beat themselves sometimes.

Point 1: it did actually hit the glass.

The rest yes!

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
It’s amazing as talented as he is that he is THAT bad in those situations. He has no clue how to get a shot through and hasn’t all of his career.

Yeah. Tang wasn't passing back and forth near the end setting up a one timer, he was saying ' I don't want to shoot the damn puck'. But he did and the usual shin'ing occured. Amazing really.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I dunno about you guys but I get a real thrill when that Malkin/Horns combo (usually with Carl "3 Point" Hagelin) hops over the boards knowing that their underlying statistics will almost certainly be downright okay. They might never score again next to each other but you know... details.

Obviously there are plenty of guys who need to pick it up on their own merits. And it's kind of that part of the season where it's often difficult getting super motivated knowing how much is ahead, still. But I really want to see some more ideas out of this coaching staff and a little more accountability for players continuing to get chances that don't deserve it.

Good stuff from DeSmith again tonight, at least? I dunno. Changes need to be made. Very stale roster. Consistently baffling roster and lineup decisions. The latter going on years, now.

Reactions: Warm Cookies

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Nothing whats up with you?

8gUp.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad