Post-Game Talk: Pens/Devils: You already know how it goes

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Weird game tonight. We have more of the same issues. Coaching is full on panic. Guys like Rust/Hags/Sheahan/etc. are literally doing nothing to help. It's seriously more of the same. You can copy/paste my recent issues and we'd have the same thing night in/night out.

Some things have to switch up and speed needs brought in. Get Maatta out. Get Brassard healthy. Find one winger who can fly. Switch it up for crying out loud. It is the same thing night in and night out.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
This team is a mess right now. Again, another slow start tonight against the Devils, and getting out shot again. I’m so sick of Sully trying to play Rust with Crosby. There is no scoring at all outside of the stars. Riley Sheahan has a golden opportunity in the 2nd period after a Devils player falls down and doesn’t even get on a shot on net, & Rust leads the league in hitting the goal posts this season. Sprong should be playing over Wilson. I’ve seen enough of Wilson and he should be playing for the baby pens. Last, what the hell were the Oilers thinking trading Hall to the Devils for only Larsson?

turd

Feb 1, 2013
We desperately miss Schultz. Letang screws up 2-3 consecutive one timer passes to Geno with the empty net. Geno gives him a perfect one in return, and he obviously hits the nearest shin pad and it ends up in the empty net ten seconds later. Letang is so bad on top of the umbrella.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Pretty much the norm for the season. Sloppy D, depth guys butt.

Does anyone besides Crosby get a + tonight? DeSmith maybe, but even he made an enormous gaffe on that first goal.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
@Pancakes claims a trade will happen now. IMO we do not need mega crazy deals. We just need to get more players who fit our mold. I would have looked at guys like Skinner. I want guys on the 3rd/4th line who have speed. Get the ZAR/Wilson guys out of here. If Rust wants to play like he currently is, get him out of here. Get Maatta and his flat feet out of here. Bring in ze speed. Bring in ze skill.

There are deals out there. There were players that were affordable. We do not need crazy madness JR. We just need a couple adjustments. We are fine. All of our secondary players are playing like dog shit.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Gonna add this. Here's how bad our breakout passing and puck support in transition and on the rush in the offensive zone is?

The 1 rush all night that looked like there was a good breakout, speed, and support was the one where Geno took it end to end by himself.

Reactions: Shaffer

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The best thing is going to be when JR makes a bunch of trades and the team still sucks and he pulls another one of his calling out the team in the media angles without realizing the real issue with this team.

Buckle in folks, stock up on that alcohol and milk thistle.

We have 66 more games left.

eo1L8GJ.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad