Post-Game Talk: Pens/Avs WTF even was that

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeTee

Apr 20, 2016
You could see this coming when the Pens were up 4-0. The ice was tilted and the Avs could smell blood. I really doubt that any Pens fan was surprised by the outcome.

the penitent

Feb 20, 2023
- An unbelievably bad power play
- A "system" that routinely blows 3rd period leads
- A string of incredibly inept 3-on-3 overtime performances

And yet Sully is the man who's going to lead this team out of the wilderness? Rest assured, he'll be here at the start of next year, and barring a complete collapse by Jan. 1, through next year at a minimum.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
- An unbelievably bad power play
- A "system" that routinely blows 3rd period leads
- A string of incredibly inept 3-on-3 overtime performances

And yet Sully is the man who's going to lead this team out of the wilderness? Rest assured, he'll be here at the start of next year, and barring a complete collapse by Jan. 1, through next year at a minimum.
Look, the issue is Dubas didn't get enough of the right players for Sullivan's system

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Sid has been on the ice for 0 goals for at 3v3 this season. 5 GA.
That doesn't even tell the whole story. He's probably had at least three bad changes in OT that lead to goals against but which he didn't eat the minus for because he got off the ice.

Dude makes the worst changes in OT all the time.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Well, came here to see if Gurglesons is saying something about Sid sucking without Guentzel, or that Guentzel is the better player. Or that Sid sucks even more than Geno without Guentzel. I´m a bit disappointed with the outcome tho.

Sid has been on the ice for 0 goals for at 3v3 this season. 5 GA.
Not disappointed anymore. Yeah, good point made, well done sir. Fair point to criticize Sid, obviously. And you are absolutely right.

Reactions: canadianguy77

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Well, came here to see if Gurglesons is saying something about Sid sucking without Guentzel, or that Guentzel is the better player. Or that Sid sucks even more than Geno without Guentzel. I´m a bit disappointed with the outcome tho.
He always tries to deflect when the criticisms of Kris become a little too scathing for his comfort level. Shit makes me laugh.

Reactions: Pens x

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Pens are so obviously losing on purpose lol... it is laughable. They are getting tired and just saying the heck with this.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Well at least the game was entertaining lol

Pens are so obviously losing on purpose lol... it is laughable. They are getting tired and just saying the heck with this.

They need to do a better job then…no need to take this game to OT and get a point lol

Reactions: Shady Machine

the penitent

Feb 20, 2023
Time to look ahead after the Pens dominated for an entire 30 minutes of the game and got some bad bounces that led to a tough loss :). I see them maxing out at 77 points for the year, but it'll still be a dogfight for that bottom 10 finish.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
After a game like that I don't even think FSG could watch this and think Sully is worthy of returning.
What Game The X To Doubt Meme Is From

Reactions: BusinessGoose

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
He always tries to deflect when the criticisms of Kris become a little too scathing for his comfort level. Shit makes me laugh.

I didn’t think we should re-sign Kris Letang.

Not disappointed anymore. Yeah, good point made, well done sir. Fair point to criticize Sid, obviously. And you are absolutely right.

Crosby is still a great player. Just like Malkin and Letang are still top six and top four guys.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
It’s maddening that they absolutely refuse to go after him with tough questions or spare any digital ink that calls his coaching into question
It seems the same as when Dan Rooney had a hold of the Pittsburgh media for the Steelers. The media again goes the penguins suck but we just talk about the Steelers new QB's, the pirates season starts this week, and Duquesne Men's basketball.
I'm just surprised hockey fans haven't start to chant at home game to fire Sully just like they did for Ron Hextall and Matt Canada.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad