Post-Game Talk: Pens/Avs WTF even was that

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
The funniest part of this game was Jarry giving up an absolutely horrific goal on a fanned one timer by MacKinnon, telegraphed from a mile away. Then gets pulled so Ned could get the loss lol.
Ned should have been in net but for whatever reason they wouldn’t let him take the net back at that stoppage. I knew TJ would give up a goal before the next stoppage when that happened.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Well, at this point does it really matter? Let's see what happens if anything before next season. But changing coaches now would be a disservice to that new coach.
Don't forget notorious penny pinchers, FSG, don't want to have to print new business cards for Interim Head Coach Todd Reirden

Reactions: Pens x

farscape1

Jun 22, 2010
Pittsburgh
Is this serious?

First, why didn't you think they would blow it? They blow it 100% of the time.

Second, are you really ok with getting a point? Lol
Thought Ned was playing well and figured this team was rolling in this game and no way they would blow it, And regarding us getting a point was just trying to make something positive out of a negative. Most fans thought we would get blown out with this game so to get overtime loss is something i guess. Just really sucks another year and no playoff Penguins.

Reactions: metalan2

dalewood12

Oct 9, 2017
After a game like that I don't even think FSG could watch this and think Sully is worthy of returning.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Trade Crosby.

Dude is easily going for 50 goals and 120 points this season on a quality team with a functional powerplay.
What..you don’t think Rust is comparible to say, guys like Point, Draisaitl, or Rantanen?

Blasphemy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad