GDT: Pens at Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Loved Beau going into the corner with two guys on him, protecting, and then feeding the point. Most underappreciated puck retriever on the team and, outside of Sid and Geno, arguably the best.

Noticed that, too. BB is working perfectly on the boards. He also made that hit which sent Sheahan down to the ice and he was also the one who sent Sutter to that breakaway. All those little things are there.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Continues to impress me how physical Beau Bennett is. He really likes to throw the body around. Not what I expected when we drafted him.

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
RoSm-Hub's%20Gyros%20employee.jpg

specialized

Jan 24, 2013
Did staggy just say they are going to send down depres? Didn't they say at the end of last season he was a top 6 guy

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Noticed that, too. BB is working perfectly on the boards. He also made that hit which sent Sheahan down to the ice and he was also the one who sent Sutter to that breakaway. All those little things are there.

I'm coming around on his being on the third line being a good thing. If he can put up a few points with Sutter it will make it easier on Sid and Geno.

May as well trade Despres now. Niskanen won't be going anywhere, not after getting a preseason assist.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'm coming around on his being on the third line being a good thing. If he can put up a few points with Sutter it will make it easier on Sid and Geno.

May as well trade Despres now. Niskanen won't be going anywhere, not after getting a preseason assist.

That would be sad if it weren't so comically true.

ByeBye

Jul 13, 2010
Love the subtle pushes Bennett gets after the last whistle. He's surprisingly physical and starts to piss people off.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Sucks that Beau is probably going to the third line based on how Jussi is playing but I think the upside on that is Beau will add some skill to that line and he's actually quite solid defensively so he'll fit in well regardless of where we play him.

Just as long as he's not on the damned fourth line. Oh and Glass better not be on that third line other than sporadically. I'd say he better not be on the 3rd line at all but I know Bylsma too well to hope for anything other than that Glass' third line time is limited.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Love the subtle pushes Bennett gets after the last whistle. He's surprisingly physical and starts to piss people off.

Clearly you didn't hear the NHL Network player evaluation during the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad