GDT: Pens at Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Glass with Sutter and Bennett . . . to dream, the impossible dream . . . :cry:

specialized

Jan 24, 2013
I'm kinda hoping kobasew does not make the roster,it would force Dan to put Bennett on RW....wait what am I talking about ,he's the guy that played iginla on LW....lol

penguins2946*

Goddammit I hate Niskanen and Glass. It's weird, I just started having a burning hatred towards Nisky. Like I want to punch him in the face :laugh:

Fordy

May 28, 2008
orpik-engelland is an all-star level pushing people over after a goal against pairing. we are blessed in pittsburgh

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Loved Beau going into the corner with two guys on him, protecting, and then feeding the point. Most underappreciated puck retriever on the team and, outside of Sid and Geno, arguably the best.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
If someone was making Gladams looks good, now, what level would that be?

Only Mario could make Gladams look good. ;)

For Sid, playing with Gladams in the regular season would be like playing with Kunitz and Dupuis against a good defensive team in the playoffs.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Has Jokinen earned this board's respect yet? Or you guys still trying to ditch him for cap space?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Automatic Letang giveaway at the point. Classic. :D

1. PP is . . . typical.

2. Better watch yourself Clearly, if Geno would go goon on a kid in a charity game, he'll sucker punch you without thinking.

3. That's 2 breaks the PP set up. Sees like it's going to be all or nothing attacking at the line. If it doesn't work, the PP is useless and reliant only on someone making an unreal skill play. As I said . . . typical.

4. Nice goal Jokinen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad