GDT: Pens at Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Has anybody seen Kobasew play for an extended stretch (I admittedly have not). I thought he was the worst Penguin on the ice last night (including Glass). Appeared to be a step behind physically and mentally all night long. Seriously, virtually every time he was on the ice it got my attention. Maybe he's a better player than he was last night...he better be if we intend to give him a roster spot.

We have to remember: Chuck Kobasew spent most of last season CENTERING Colorado's fourth line between Cody McLeod and Patrick Bordeleau. Only this organization would prefer to downgrade from Tyler Kennedy.

If we're expecting anything more than a slight upgrade from what Richard Park provided a couple of years ago, it won't end well.

LetangInTheSO

Oct 17, 2008
We have to remember: Chuck Kobasew spent most of last season CENTERING Colorado's fourth line between Cody McLeod and Patrick Bordeleau. Only this organization would prefer to downgrade from Tyler Kennedy.

If we're expecting anything more than a slight upgrade from what Richard Park provided a couple of years ago, it won't end well.

Didn't know that Kobasew was a center in COL, in fact I hardly know anything about him. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting much from him, but last night's Kobasew was not fit for an NHL roster. The fact that he was playing out of position explains him looking a step behind mentally/physically. Hopefully we see a better Kobasew during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad