Pre-Game Talk: Pens at Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Depends on price this time of year imo. And how often you see them play i guess. Not the most desirable of games currently

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Flyers suck.

Flyers give up a hundred goals per game.

Flyers have no defense.

So naturally I predict the Pens will only score 1 goal, will lose, and will lose their collective cool at some point in the game.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
as good as it might be to go on a losing streak i hate losing to the flyers

penguins2946*

I don't know how to feel about this game. On one hand, we always suck against the Flyers. However, the Flyers D and goaltending has been absolutely laughable in recent games. I'm hoping for a high scoring game, but idk what will happen.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
No matter how poorly the Flyers are doing, there is always the notion that they will beat the Pens.

I'll have the GDT ready by late afternoon/early evening.

FRUSTRATEDPENFAN*

Pittsburgh need to start working as a confident unit which isn't what their doing right now Truth is they are playing scared and that needs to change

FRUSTRATEDPENFAN*

If it doesn't change they need to make changes meaning trades because staying with this current group and playing how the are thy wont win anything sorry to say

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Should be another wacky adventure.

The Pens will probably go up 3-0, do a bunch of dumb things to give the Flyers PPs, and Voracek/Giroux will score 5 points each en route to a 5-3 Philly victory.

Also, Perron will get hurt for two months.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
I have a good feeling about tomorrow.. things are going to change and we will turn the corner against them in a long stretch, it's our turn now.

redmosquito

Jun 9, 2013
NC/ME
Flyers gave up 7 today, which means that the Pens will probably struggle to hang 2 on them. 4-2, Voracek and Giroux with three points each for good measure.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Yeah...easy loss for Pens. Flyers are in their heads like the Islanders are. Team always fails this type of adversity.

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
I'm thinking it's a good thing I have to work during this game, I don't know if I can take another loss to those ****ers.

Mr Jeff Jimerson

May 9, 2013
I will have nothing better to do tomorrow night than drink Old Rasputin, watch this game, and get upset.

tom_servo, my main man from back in the good ol days!

How's Hipster L. Doofis been? KayKayHoliday66? grunt? kaopectate? Denis Lemieux? BEERMAN? what about Mikey from Pens Chat?

hope all is well.:yo:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad