Confirmed with Link: Pens acquire Reilly Smith for a 3rd round pick

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
It's just weird. He had such a good start to the season. He, Malkin, and Rakell were clicking those first 10-11 games (even though RR went pointless) and then poof, it's gone. I can't believe it's an injury thing, but maybe. If he were awful right from the get go it would be easier to understand if he were unhappy or just didn't jive with Sullivan but the start just makes you wonder what the hell happened.
Well, he wasn't playing the right way back then. Now he is.

Thanks, Sullivan.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It's just weird. He had such a good start to the season. He, Malkin, and Rakell were clicking those first 10-11 games (even though RR went pointless) and then poof, it's gone. I can't believe it's an injury thing, but maybe. If he were awful right from the get go it would be easier to understand if he were unhappy or just didn't jive with Sullivan but the start just makes you wonder what the hell happened.

To be the fairest of fair, Sully did put him on the 3rd line for a short while last month.
What the hell happened was that he became fully incorporated into Sullivan’s system after playing his own way the first 10 games lol

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA

To be the fairest of fair, Sully did put him on the 3rd line for a short while last month.
It's as if someone convinced Smith and Karlsson to play differently. Not sure who that could be.

• Haha
Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad