Post-Game Talk: Pens 3, Sharks 1: Geno then Murray then Fehr Drop the Microphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
I didn't see this posted. Thought you guys might like:

https://streamable.com/gkcm

It's the mosh pit on the Penguins bench after Fehr's goal. Lots of quality stuff going on. The super distraught Sharks fan behind the glass, Malkin dry humping Kessel, etc.

The best part of this is Matt Murray just skating around without any reaction in the background.

Edit, Winger beat me to it, awesome

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Sullivan knows there's no point in celebrating when they're going to lose. He's a wise man.

:laugh:

The look of a man who knows he's about to make some history for all the wrong reasons? He has spoken to the Oracle and the visions were ominous and unkind.

Zero Pucks

Size matters
May 17, 2009
Guess I should just request off work for Friday. There's no way I'm going to be functional the next day if they win.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
Breakdown for the Pens this playoffs is here

Nice find.

Though those aren't really accurate numbers. I defined the search to just this Sharks series and it shows three posts by Penguins (Fehr, Schultz and Kessel). Kuhnhackl hit post last night but it doesn't show up there, and overall haven't the Pens shot posts like 6-8 times this series?

Seems NHL needs to put some more work to their shot tracking stats to get them more accurate.

Steel Winning

Philling The Net
Aug 4, 2015
Haha, if you haven't checked out the flyers board, you should, their fans are so bitter.
"Dumo won't be in the league in 3 years"
"Maatta is a lesser version of Luke Schenn"

It's golden

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Haha, if you haven't checked out the flyers board, you should, their fans are so bitter.

It's golden

I saw something last night about how the Flyers crushing the Pens in the outdoor game next season won't mean anything now. :laugh:

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
There's so much dog bites man in these post-season statistics for the league as a whole.

Most backhands

Most slapshots

Most deflections

Most wrist shots

I'd be disappointed if it took anyone more than two guesses to answer any of these right.

Sid

... Not sure

Letang if you mean blocked or Hornqvist if you mean deflection shots

Kessel

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh

It's golden

they seem to think we will have no sustained success the next few years. it's pretty amusing to see

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Agreed.

I think you're gonna see Sidney Crosby skate like he was shot out of a cannon. Everything about this guys character screams at him wanting to down the Sharks in 5, at home, and deliver the fans their first Cup. I mean, Sharks will play hard, no doubt...they're fighting for their lives afterall, but I think Sid will flat out will this team to a game 5 victory.

Imagine Crosby delivering a legendary performance, cementing his legacy as a top player of all time.

5 point game by Crosby and a natty hatty
Pens win 6-0 at home and Sid wins the Conn Smythe and the Selke for his defensive performance in that game alone.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA

It's golden

It's quite enjoyable. They are saying that the Pens are just lucky and they will start their downturn soon.

Adorable.:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad