Post-Game Talk: Penguins wobble into the SENS Den, Sat. 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
True, but one line on our team can win the game.

Sad to see Falk come out.

Smith will get more minutes. I am not a Smith fan, by any stretch,but if he didn't have broken face, he would have fought Domi.

Also true - we’ve seen certain lines get going on nights. I think the unchartered waters we are in tonight are those of our opposition not needing to structure a game plan that includes two of our most veteran and dangerous forwards. Hopefully I’m wrong, but asking guys like Batherson and White (among others) to share the workload of Duchene and Ryan is a lot to ask.

I’ll gladly be wrong when I predict losses, but I don’t see us matching up well tonight. Andy is gonna have to put on a show.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
Attendance looking good tonight. Pittsburgh on a Saturday has surpassed Montreal on a Thursday in terms of fan interest (not that Pittsburgh is a bad draw here, traditionally).

Will probably be a top 3 attendance night so far. Tomorrow....looking light as of now.

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
Every Saturday night game we've played this year (at least that I can remember) has been great and Saturday in general, if you throw out the Buffalo debacle, I don't think we've lost. Soooo let's hope that continues. Don't like the chances without Duchene and Ryan, but you never know what Sens team is gonna show up. Hopefully the usual Saturday night squad.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Boucher: 11/7 vs 12/6 will be game time decision, Lajoie returns, Likes White's speed this year and showing poise for a young guy.

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Im wondering if Tkachuk will ever get a look at center, considering the amount of centers
were missing, this would be the time if ever he does, not saying he should but I know hes
played it before and would be interesting

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
FYI we are testing out a new forum feature called Live Threads. New posts will continuously pop in like a constant feed so you can follow along without refreshing.

If you'd like to try it, join the usergroup here:
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/account/join-user-groups

It will only affect a few specific threads at this time like this GDT.

Let @SniperHF know if you run into any problems with it.​

Reactions: NorthCoast and HSF

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Im wondering if Tkachuk will ever get a look at center, considering the amount of centers
were missing, this would be the time if ever he does, not saying he should but I know hes

Never say never but he doesn't look like he'd be an effective C.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

I hope we go 12-6 .. Can't stand the way Boucher improvises with the lines

Reactions: solidprospect

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

What in his game , makes you think he's be an effective C at this point? I have not seen the completeness in his game that would be required to be a good C.. Not saying that will never come but I have not seen it this year

Reactions: solidprospect

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Feeling a 2 goal night for Tkachuk, if only because I forgot to dress him in fantasy and that's usually what happens with my luck.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Boucher needs to be canned. Scratching Jaros for Faulk or Pyatt are you f***ing kidding me.

I just can't with this coach.

Hire a coach that knows how to coach in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,420.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain