Post-Game Talk: Penguins wobble into the SENS Den, Sat. 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Crosby's back, in case someone say's: We beat them last time!!!

O.png
vs. :pens

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Not only this team played like sh1t vs Montreal, they were flat out embarrassing. Not even NHL caliber

Seeing how pathetic they are with the way they play and how ffff frustrating and excruciating it is to watch them play the way they play, It doesn't even matter if they win, unless they get their act together

WHAT THE FFF is wrong with our defending??? Get someone who knows how to implement a NHL level defensive system for the love of god!

We don't even freaking have our first round pick. This team is being fked in every way possible

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
Such a Jekyll and Hyde team this season. They look like world beaters versus the Rangers and Sharks, then play like someone disconnected their controllers against Montreal.

I have no clue what version of the Ottawa Senators will show up on Saturday, except that they'll give up a f*** ton of shots either way.

Reactions: Cosmix and aragorn

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
If you want to see them this evening, go to Fratelli's in Kanata, they are having a team dinner. Don't tell them I told you :)

Reactions: Back in Black

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Not only this team played like sh1t vs Montreal, they were flat out embarrassing. Not even NHL caliber

Seeing how pathetic they are with the way they play and how ffff frustrating and excruciating it is to watch them play the way they play, It doesn't even matter if they win, unless they get their act together

WHAT THE FFF is wrong with our defending??? Get someone who knows how to implement a NHL level defensive system for the love of god!

We don't even freaking have our first round pick. This team is being fked in every way possible
This is the kind of emo .. I come here for :laugh:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Was considering going to this one, but cant be bothered if Duchene isnt playing

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Such a Jekyll and Hyde team this season. They look like world beaters versus the Rangers and Sharks, then play like someone disconnected their controllers against Montreal.

I have no clue what version of the Ottawa Senators will show up on Saturday, except that they'll give up a **** ton of shots either way.

My bet its the team that has an excuse before the puck drops. This one could get ugly. I expect to see so much Smith Pyatt and Paajarvi it'll make me puke

Reactions: Cosmix and aragorn

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
At times this season, the Sens have played very well. Unfortunately, those games have set up false expectations so we get angry and disappointed when they lose. There’s no shortage of hope and optimism on this board, I guess that’s why most of us are still here.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
At times this season, the Sens have played very well. Unfortunately, those games have set up false expectations so we get angry and disappointed when they lose. There’s no shortage of hope and optimism on this board, I guess that’s why most of us are still here.

I have no hope and optmism anymore. I’m still here because I’ve been here for so long I reckon I don’t know nothin else yup yup.

16w

Jun 23, 2003
last week; ryan sucks! overpaid hasbeen! trade him for a puck (not the proverbial bag but rather a single puck, and not the official nhl game pucks but one of those practice pucks with the faded logos)

today; oh no! ryan is injured... we're doomed!

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Ryan is a slightly better player than players making 1/10th of his salary. So technically his injury hurts the team.

So congratulations to him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad