Post-Game Talk: Penguins wobble into the SENS Den, Sat. 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
last week; ryan sucks! overpaid hasbeen! trade him for a puck (not the proverbial bag but rather a single puck, and not the official nhl game pucks but one of those practice pucks with the faded logos)

today; oh no! ryan is injured... we're doomed!
He has been playing great as of late despite being overpaid.

Reactions: Cosmix

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
We’re a young team.

I’m not sure what people are expecting.

How many times can you see a veteran of this team skate into a corner and get beat to loose pucks by a hungrier opponent? The veterans on this team are a huge problem.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I think no matter what other attribute your team may have you always expect to NOT be The worst defensive team of the last 20 years.

That's pretty much what I expected going into this season.

There was a reason people felt this team would be one of the worst Senators teams of the last 20 years.

There was a reason why people felt Anderson would have to put Vezina numbers up for this team to be remotely competitive over the entire season.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
That doesnt absolve managment of criticism. The guys in charge of mucking that up are still here and that should be addressed.

I just find the timing of the outrage odd.

We were going to be a train wreck at times this year and at other times we were going to show potential.

I don't see any change from that perspective.

Reactions: coladin

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
How many times can you see a veteran of this team skate into a corner and get beat to loose pucks by a hungrier opponent? The veterans on this team are a huge problem.

Last season I could look forward to seeing Karlsson, Hoffman, Duchene, Dzingel, Chabot & Stone. This year Duchene, Stone, Dzingel, Chabot & Tkachuk. The losses of Karlsson and Hoffman have not been replaced with anyone I look forward to watching. Thanks for nothing Dorion and Melnyk!

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Lajoie has the very good fortune of returning and being slotted in once again next to our rock on D

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Going to be a rough one.

Going to be hard to score the 5 goals a game we'll need o win without Duchene, even Ryan missing hurts the offence somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad