Not open for further replies.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Reactions: Alex1234

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Great character win. Guys stepped out in the absence of key vets. Great video in the arena too. Guys rallied and will need to do again with McKenna as their rallying point tomorrow.

Reactions: West Coast Eagles

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.

Would have been perfect if the ref started the WWE 3-count.

giphy.gif

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Missed the game for my work party, though it seems I missed a good one. Shots kept somewhat lower, much lower than I expected and a 2-1 win. Sounds great to me.
It was a fun one to watch, but there were large parts of the game that was classic senators hockey where they were gemmed in their end and bleeding shots badly. They had a strong third period though.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Holy crap, just looked at the boxstats and realized McCormick played that game...

Paul and McCormick both played under 5 mins... why even have them in the lineup? I get that we have a bunch of injuries, but come on.

Really hoping they put Jaros back in for the next one.

Reactions: Pierre in Orleans

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Holy crap, just looked at the boxstats and realized McCormick played that game...

Paul and McCormick both played under 5 mins... why even have them in the lineup? I get that we have a bunch of injuries, but come on.

It makes no sense to me. No wonder Paul didn't look engaged.

Looked like Boucher was line matching? Sullivan didn't play the 4th line much either?

Last edited:

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Bruins will lay an egg today. Coming in agains a weak sens after a big showcase game against the leafs.

Book it baby. We done got this.

Reactions: Back in Black

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015

Oh, BTW, Sens won the game, eh?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

On the post game they mentioned that the Pens went with mostly 3 lines and Boucher was matching. Did not verify and could be just talk.
Boucher talks about it at about 2:10

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
On the post game they mentioned that the Pens went with mostly 3 lines and Boucher was matching. Did not verify and could be just talk.
Boucher talks about it at about 2:10

Disciplined in all aspect Guy
Remember we have the worst PK?

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The PK has been decent in the last little while

It has. Players look more confident in what they are doing. Before when the puck would go to the point neither player would be sure where they should go, the transition at the top has been a lot smoother the past few weeks.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Anderson was challenging the shooters from the top of his crease and beyond. He gets in trouble when he tries to cover for his D by staying deep in his crease because he worries about the down low pass instead of the shot. Sometimes he'll get burned when the shooter fakes and passes but I prefer it when he concentrates on the shooter and lets the D practice their craft. If they let the low guys score they'll eventually learn what their role his. The goalie can't do both. Great game by Andy last night

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
It has. Players look more confident in what they are doing. Before when the puck would go to the point neither player would be sure where they should go, the transition at the top has been a lot smoother the past few weeks.
Looks like Raymond took it to heart the uber chatter.

Reactions: Clayonator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad