Post-Game Talk: Penguins wobble into the SENS Den, Sat. 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Does that look like a man that is about to sell his team?

66c2881a86e78257a587e8afdf3f8e7d61ae2a4dd013bb44ed24b8d7e2b71094.jpg

FeistyEqualDolphin-small.gif

Reactions: FolignoQuantumLeap

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Oh my god I wanted this win so bad! Something about Crosby whining that always makes me extra invested in us beating them.

Feels good, especially after those two hab loses and injuries.

Good gritty game, glad we stuck it to Brass as well, I hate when players come back to our barn and beat us.

On to the next one...

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Missed the game for my work party, though it seems I missed a good one. Shots kept somewhat lower, much lower than I expected and a 2-1 win. Sounds great to me.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Brady Tkachuk receives a lot of the attention because he was just drafted and is younger but Colin White has been the better player this season. For now he is Ottawa’s best kept secret. Absolutely love the way he plays. That’s not to take away from brady becuase I’m a big fan as well but White has been very consistent.

Would like to add I think Harpur is really starting to come around. He is much more decisive and assertive, looks like he is finding his feet as well. And this version of Zack Smith I don’t mind having around, looks like the same guy who broke into the league. It’s the goal scorer Zack Smith that I don’t like.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Brady Tkachuk receives a lot of the attention because he was just drafted and is younger but Colin White has been the better player this season. For now he is Ottawa’s best kept secret. Absolutely love the way he plays. That’s not to take away from brady becuase I’m a big fan as well but White has been very consistent.

Would like to add I think Harpur is really starting to come around. He is much more decisive and assertive, looks like he is finding his feet as well. And this version of Zack Smith I don’t mind having around, looks like the same guy who broke into the league. It’s the goal scorer Zack Smith that I don’t like.

Colin White has had an extra year of development in the AHL. I don't know that it's fair to compare them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->