Pre-Game Talk: Penguins vs Canadiens pregame talk, also: Megna benched!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Excellent. I can see tonight will be the battle to determine just who will win the Jack Adams. Exciting!

But really you guys only have one defensive line to worry about tonight in Markov and Subban. After that we have struggling Gorges paired with an AHL callup, and then the dreaded Mouillon. If your guys start clicking at any point, this could end in tears for us. But I hope not. Have a good, injury free game!

If you can get the message to Therrien, just tell him to tell his players to squeeze off the boards on the forecheck, because the Pens will still continuously still try to clear it along the boards anyway.

The only time I don't watch a Habs game is when the Pens are playing, so I've seen pretty much every game they play. Therrien is still the buffoon he was with Pittsburgh the way he treats his lineup, so we have that in common.

High Flying Birds

Aug 29, 2009
Victoria, B.C
I love our forward depth. Pyatt, Gladams, Sill, Kobasew, Engelland all playing an integral role on a supposedly contending team must be Bylsma's dream. Can't wait till Bennett gets back and he's thrown on the 4th line because he hasn't earned top line minutes like glorious NHL veteran Chuck ****ing Kobasew.

I also miss a good defense. The "veterans", aside from Niskanen and Martin, have been something awful this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad