Salary Cap: Penguins Trade Deadline Thread #66: We need more trade deadline snacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
FYI, going to create 2 new threads, one for Pens deadline stuff and another for around the NHL deadline stuff. Doing that now. Talk has morphed into this one and its getting bloated.

Reactions: Peat

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Minnesota should be as aggressive as Florida because they’re f***ed cap-wise next year too.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
You know any people that would willingly go back to Philly after moving to Florida for 2-4 months?
Yeah, actually, I do. 15 years in Naples sure did me in. The PacNW is great, but I could have gone back to Mt. Lebanon I was so ready to bolt. Florida is a great concept in theory that gets worse with each passing year in reality. Nearly every friend I left behind there is counting the days until their kids graduate HS or college so they can escape. With that said, living in FL with a disposable net worth >$10,000,000 would likely kick ass.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah, actually, I do. 15 years in Naples sure did me in. The PacNW is great, but I could have gone back to Mt. Lebanon I was so ready to bolt. Florida is a great concept in theory that gets worse with each passing year in reality. Nearly every friend I left behind there is counting the days until their kids graduate HS or college so they can escape. With that said, living in FL with a disposable net worth >$10,000,000 would likely kick ass.
Why would they want to escape FLA? Humidity and wayward Alligators? Those would be my reasons, what's theirs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad