Post-Game Talk: Penguins team "coming in peace" Pens - 0 , Stars - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
+ The Pens came out at full effort but didn't have any puck luck. It happens, you can't go 82-0. They'll learn from this and apply some changes to improve.

nhindian

Jul 4, 2009
- Malkin, Sid, Fleury, Letang.... Everyone.

Really piss poor "effort"

I should make a threat about hating the team and wanting to wistfully follow another

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Figures we have to play the Stars when they are playing the best hockey they'll play all year. We really ran into a buzz saw tonight but that happens over the course of an 82 game season.

Glass was very physical. That's about the only good thing I saw from our side.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
@JoshYohe_Trib: If we dont count Sutter's empty netter last game, the Pens haven't gotten a goal from 3rd or 4th line since Dec 19

Good ****ing lord.

Nfumass

Oct 2, 2004
Ma
Don't worry guys, they'll make the same mistakes they have for years but they'll just turn it in in the playoffs and well be all set

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
Another game like Florida and Ottawa. We aren't getting many losing streaks this year.. but we are getting individual games that are just absolutely brutal to watch.

The team is definitely less exciting to watch when its healthy. I'm not sure how that could be possible.. probably a lack of motivation and care.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
I don't think I'm going to read much of this thread.

There's a lot of bad things to say, but there will be a lot more said than there needs to be in here.

Terrible game, possibly the worst of the season. Oh well.

dueling mullets

Mar 28, 2013
The team really gave it their heart and soul tonight, can't always come out on top. Effort was there for every player, but the Stars were tough to match.

Fire Shero*

@JoshYohe_Trib: If we dont count Sutter's empty netter last game, the Pens haven't gotten a goal from 3rd or 4th line since Dec 19

Good ****ing lord.

I would have guessed November...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Post game thread; Meaningless game in January edition.

This team isn't going to improve, evolve, or adapt to anything as long as Dan ****ing Bylsma and Ray ****ing Shero are the mastermind and architect in charge.

Abysmal game. Awful effort. Anyone who thinks this is not an indication of what's going to happen come playoff time are out to lunch. We have glaring holes in terms of personnel, and behind the bench. Shero either doesn't have the balls or the brains (or both) to fix all the issues plaguing this team.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Outskated, outcompeted, outsmarted, outplayed. We were a slow, weak, sloppy, uninspired mess tonight...top-to-bottom.

The team played the same brand of lackadaisical hockey that's plagued them since the return of the regulars. Not sure how this train gets back on track, but they better figure it out shortly. Tough to watch.

Glass gets the only plus for being the only player who looked like he gave a ****.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Outskated, outcompeted, outsmarted, outplayed. We were a slow, weak, sloppy, uninspired mess tonight...top-to-bottom.

The team played the same brand of lackadaisical hockey that's plagued them since the return of the regulars. Not sure how this train gets back on track, but they better figure it out shortly. Tough to watch.

Glass gets the only plus for being the only player who looked like he gave a ****.

fire all of the players.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
+ I like the colour of the Stars' jerseys.

- Bylsma, ****ing awful. Kobasew with Crosby, Glass with Crosby, flat team, Orpik and Letang carrying on, etc.
- Shero, pathetic. He built this team, he stuck by Bylsma. Crosby still doesn't have his Neal, Letang's ****ing contract, the Fleury question, Orpik's still here, Bylsma's pets are still here, etc.
- Mario and owners, ********. They're condoning this.
Be proud, guys, real proud.

- Orpik is beyond awful and he brings such a horrible influence.
- Letang, what can you even say? Needs off the PP, sucks with defense, is an idiot. Influence on the team is horrible, they're a better team without him because they play better and he could get Crosby's Neal. I'm done with him, I just can't put up with it anymore.
- Kobasew is just worthless.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I credit Glass, Kunitz and Neal for answering the Stars' physicality. And then even Niskanen was throwing his weight around. Conversely, where the hell were Orpik and Adams? Those are guys that should thrive in physical, hitting games and I don't remember them making any sort of impact what-so-ever.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
This was a game that the pens needed to get their hands dirty and muck it up. They can't or won't. Pens hit one post Dallas must have hot four. Game wasn't close and Glass gets my +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad