Confirmed with Link: Penguins sign head coach Mike Sullivan to three-year contract extension

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
I'm shocked....SHOCKED...that a group smart enough to pay a billion dollar valuation for the Pittsburgh Penguins, when Sid and Geno are in their last years and the team is already struggling to fill the building again, would also be smart enough to give a coach an extension 2 years early after 4 straight 1st round exits (or whatever we're up to now.)

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I'm shocked....SHOCKED...that a group smart enough to pay a billion dollar valuation for the Pittsburgh Penguins, when Sid and Geno are in their last years and the team is already struggling to fill the building again, would also be smart enough to give a coach an extension 2 years early after 4 straight 1st round exits (or whatever we're up to now.)
FSG is as interested in the hockey side of things as Burkle was. They wanted the area downtown and around the arena for real estate stuff. :laugh:

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
So about those deep pockets…

I was told FSG would fire Sully if he sucks, even with the UNNECESSARY extension.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad