GDT: Penguins @ Rangers | ECQF Game 1 @ MSG 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Dude, stop it. If you believe that I'll gladly take the infraction for calling you an idiot.

I absolutely believe it, and I think most professional athletes feel this way, especially the top end guys with the big contracts.

Of course winning and losing is important but it is not the MOST important thing. If the whole Joe Thornton being unwilling to waive his NTC doesn't prove this to people I have no idea what else to say.

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
Team badly needs a D man that can break out. 10 58 3 57. One of em would be very nice

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
And yea btw... Crosby CANNOT do what he just did. It was hilarious because Scuds has zero offensive awareness.. but you can't do that. Not when your the captain. Not when your the best player in the world.

Man agree completely. That was really ****ed up.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I think Sid assumed Scuds was going to dump it in so he headed for a line change. When was the last time you saw Scuds skate it into the zone like that?

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I don't even care about Sid going offsides. That breakout died anyway when Scuderi decided to skate it. Scuderi was the only mother****er in the entire building that didn't hear or see Sid.

Hophog

Aug 7, 2006
Hershey, PA
Its hilarious how the Rangers won't even hit Scuderi. I think they realize that it is in their best interest that he stay healthy for the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad