GDT: Penguins @ Rangers | ECQF Game 1 @ MSG 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
I missed it, probably checking the board at the time...what did Sid do?

Streaking down the ice wide open. Scuds with the puck doesn't see him at all and keeps skating. Sid gives him the biggest F U ever by just continuing to skate in offsides 10 feet in front of scuds.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
And yea btw... Crosby CANNOT do what he just did. It was hilarious because Scuds has zero offensive awareness.. but you can't do that. Not when your the captain. Not when your the best player in the world.

Actually he can. Hes making a very strong statement that hes not impressed with what is going on.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
I absolutely believe it, and I think most professional athletes feel this way, especially the top end guys with the big contracts.

Of course winning and losing is important but it is not the MOST important thing. If the whole Joe Thornton being unwilling to waive his NTC doesn't prove this to people I have no idea what else to say.

You don't get to that level of good (elite) by being content. That's so ****ing stupid to even imply that it hurts my head trying to comprehend why someone would actually say it. Literally everything we've ever heard about both of them says the exact opposite. I'll believe all the evidence ever over your idiotic speculation.

On to good note, they are showing life.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
I dont know whats more depressing though, that sid did something like this or that scuderi actually went offside on that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad